PDA

View Full Version : Racist policy of 2+2 reviewed

mattyou2
01-12-2003, 11:06 AM
2+2 can only be seen as a company which supports anti-Semitism and bigotry towards African-Americans. They regularly permit slurs to be posted by Chris Alger with no consequences to him. This has been proven over and over in the archives. They regularly permit trash against blacks. They delete and ban people that object.

Mat Sklansky reminds me of Bobby Fisher (the former World Chess Champion of Jewish desent). Fisher now rants and raves against Jews and the Zionist conspiracy. He is a pathetic excuse of mental health. Sklansky permits Mason Malmuth to dictate terms which make Sklansky betray his race, and both Sklansky's go along with it. It is disgraceful.

2+2 stated policy of permitting racist dissension is just a smoke screen. The only posts that 2+2 deletes come from people objecting to the garbage.

John Cole
01-12-2003, 12:28 PM
Hmmmm. Rants and raves. Sound familiar?

You'll have to excuse me if I don't necessarily agree with your opening sentence--or any thereafter.

John

scalf
01-12-2003, 01:54 PM
/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif john..

better clean out the beer cans from your pickup truck...watch out fer them critters too...gl /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Rick Nebiolo
01-13-2003, 02:43 AM
John,

I agree the post above is idiodic but the good part is it reminded me of a recent Atlantic Monthly article on Bobby Fisher.

Here is a link:

http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2002/12/chun.htm

Hope somebody out there enjoys it.

Regards,

Rick

MMMMMM
01-13-2003, 08:32 AM
^