PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Home Game Beat

suprblah
06-13-2005, 04:08 AM
A bunch of us beginners play a home game every Sunday. Anyway a MP player raises like 2x BB with AT. The button re-raises all-in with JJ. Anyway after a long time thinking, MP calls... Flop comes 4TA rainbow. Everybody's like WOW! she flopped top 2 pair against JJ.... Turn comes J.. OHHH [censored]!!!! The set!!!! We were all laughing at this point it was so awesome... Then, the river comes an ACE!!!!! Giving her Aces full of Ten while the button had Jacks full of Aces...Everybody was screaming SOOOOOOO loud it was the best hand EVER. we all couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes... except JJ that is. LOL

SNOWBALL138
06-13-2005, 04:13 AM
I love those double reverse bad beat hands.

brimstone1
06-13-2005, 05:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A bunch of us beginners play a home game every Sunday. Anyway a MP player raises like 2x BB with AT. The button re-raises all-in with JJ. Anyway after a long time thinking, MP calls... Flop comes 4TA rainbow. Everybody's like WOW! she flopped top 2 pair against JJ.... Turn comes J.. OHHH [censored]!!!! The set!!!! We were all laughing at this point it was so awesome... Then, the river comes an ACE!!!!! Giving her Aces full of Ten while the button had Jacks full of Aces...Everybody was screaming SOOOOOOO loud it was the best hand EVER. we all couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes... except JJ that is. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

had to quote for posterity.

is this a gimmick post?

suprblah
06-13-2005, 05:12 AM
No this happened just tonite. Because there's a big range of skills from absolute beginners to experienced players, we see some of the weirdiest sh!t. Just a few hands later my KK was cracked by an A3 who cold-called my all-in raise. I had him covered by a lot, too. But it wasn't as exciting as a double-reverse bad beat hahahaha.