PDA

View Full Version : WTF?!?

Scotch78
06-13-2005, 01:12 AM
My poker game has gone to [censored] lately, so I'm taking a few days off and moving back to my old level tomorrow. Well, today someone who's known me for years pointed out that the past couple weeks I've been making tons of typos when I chat with her online. Well, one typo every couple thousand words is probably normal for me, so I'm thinking that maybe it's not that I'm on tilt, but something with my life and health in general.

About six years ago I lost a lot of weight and really turned from a lazy slob into a health nut. Well, at the end I started transposing the initial consonants of neighboring words when I talked. It only happened 3-4 times in a week, but I had never done anything like that in my life, so it freaked me out. I went to the doctor (yes, I know I'm full of sand) and he figured out that the combination of my body fat being a little too low and my diet only including 5% fat was the problem (I wasn't getting enough fat for my body to build new cells or something like that). So, I bumped my fat intake up to about 20%, gained 10 lbs or so, and everything was fine.

My health is fairly bad at the moment, so it's obviously not this problem, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's something similar. The catch is that nothing has particularly changed in my life since well before the current symptom appeared. Any ideas from those who know more than I do?

Scott

mosquito
06-13-2005, 03:02 AM
I have no clue, but hope you find out soon. Get better.

Let us know how it goes.

DarkForceRising
06-13-2005, 03:11 AM
PM Naphand. I'm sure he can help you.

Just kidding, bud. Seriously, though, are you masturbating regularly? Normal bowel movements?

Sorry, Scott, I just couldn't resist. Hang tough and don't be too proud to seek professional help. I'll bet you'll be just fine.

Scotch78
06-13-2005, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the napster does a great job of refocusing and motivating me, but how the hell did you know that?!? Is he kissing and telling?

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, though, are you masturbating regularly?

[/ QUOTE ]

More often than normal, but I've been through phases before where I masturbate this much.

[ QUOTE ]
Normal bowel movements?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they are more frequent and less substantive, but they also chaned long before the appearance of the mental symptoms.

[ QUOTE ]
Hang tough and don't be too proud to seek professional help.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no need (yet) to share my past, but let's just say pride is not an issue on this matter.

Scott

DarkForceRising
06-13-2005, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the napster does a great job of refocusing and motivating me, but how the hell did you know that?!? Is he kissing and telling?

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, though, are you masturbating regularly?

[/ QUOTE ]

More often than normal, but I've been through phases before where I masturbate this much.

[ QUOTE ]
Normal bowel movements?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they are more frequent and less substantive, but they also chaned long before the appearance of the mental symptoms.

[ QUOTE ]
Hang tough and don't be too proud to seek professional help.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no need (yet) to share my past, but let's just say pride is not an issue on this matter.

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

Your reply-brilliant, in my opinion.

All the best,

DFR