PDA

View Full Version : Racist threads, and Mat Sklansky

WHISPERS
01-11-2003, 01:19 PM
It's interesting that Matt Sklansky permits anti-Semites and terrorist sympathizers to post but deletes patriotic Americans. He must be a Kapo.

IrishHand
01-11-2003, 04:04 PM
Anything's better than being a radical Islamic Communist like me, I suppose. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Perhaps if your posts had more in the way of substance and thought and less in the way of childish name-calling, people might not come to the inevitable conclusions about your character and intelligence.

Ray Zee
01-11-2003, 09:04 PM
i dont agree with most of their stuff either. but most is well thought out and and presented with little name calling. also they do listen to both sides and consider the alternatives. thats what forums are about. not degenerating into name calling because someones point of view is against what you were taught in grammar school.
anyone beliefs are welcome even if they are disgusting to some as long as they are intelligent about what they say and dont ruin everyones experience here.

rounder
01-12-2003, 01:09 AM

WHISPERS
01-12-2003, 07:06 AM
You are correct.The 1st amendment does not apply to soldiers while in the service. They can express their views openly if they wish to rejoin the civilian population.

In cases such as this, the individual that posts almost daily diatribes against the USA and the President's, Secretary of Defense's, and Gen Colin Powell's policies either is in fact lying about his military service, or should be expelled from the service.

Ray Zee
01-12-2003, 11:12 AM
i am afraid so rounder. it is well thought out and maybe not what we want to hear. but that is what discussions are all about. everyone thinks differently about things and by listening to all sides we get to understand better. if those that posted what you dont like really had an agenda they wouldnt waste their time here where few read it.
some of this stuff is very unpatriot like as we all can see. but if we limited thoughts to only the united states rah rah we really have lost the battle for freedom.

Clarkmeister
01-12-2003, 03:04 PM
"Is it well thought out to state that you'd rather be castrated than Jewish? That the NY Times changes stories from the AP and UPI to cater to the Zionist conspiracists?
Is it well thought out to call suicide bombers heros? Is it well thought out to state that the USA deserved 9-11? The worst of course is for someone to claim that they are in the US forces and to proclaim that the USA government is run by terrorists""

Feel free to pull up a quote that says any of these things. You can't of course, since none of them were said. They are, however, slanderous misrepresentation of what was actually being discussed. If anyone should be banned, it is you. Debates get heated enough without someone coming in, misrepresenting what someone says, then trolling for unproductive flames as responses to your unproductive flaming posts.

Since you contribute zero to any of the debates other than to come in and slander and namecall, I think its fair to say that your posts should be stopped and your future participation should be prevented by the moderators.

Mat Sklansky
01-12-2003, 03:48 PM
Whisper, Rounders, Mattyou, and more... These are all new names of our old friend lol! And I shall continue to delete posts and bar aliases as long as he continues to vomit up nonsense.

John Cole
01-12-2003, 11:37 PM
Mat,

Of course you could just let him post this nonsense. He's proven that he can't read, can't write, and someday, if he's willing to join in the debate, he can prove himself a triple threat.

John