PDA

View Full Version : smuggling fruit or.......................?

___SK___
06-12-2005, 10:37 PM
ok a friend of mine is texting me asking me whats another name for "smuggling fruit" and i cant think of one, so i come to the only other place that might be able to help me. anybody have any funny ones i can share?

kyro
06-12-2005, 10:38 PM
stealing bananas! hahahaha.

wait, i don't get it.

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 10:44 PM
large genitalia.

Talk2BigSteve
06-12-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok a friend of mine is texting me asking me whats another name for "smuggling fruit" and i cant think of one, so i come to the only other place that might be able to help me. anybody have any funny ones i can share?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilary Swank Link (http://www.megastar.co.uk/movienews/news/2005/03/14/sMEG01MTExMDgwMzUxNDI.html)

Steve

nothumb
06-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Well, it depends on if you're talking about popping a chub or just packing some heat.

A good friend of mine is really packin a Duraflame and whenever he gets laid we refer to it as making a tube-steak and apple sandwich.

NT

jdl22
06-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Since you posted I was expecting gay content and was not dissapointed.

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently, Kiwis don’t like foreign fruits, so Dale Winton’s not welcome, either.

[/ QUOTE ]

poker-penguin
06-13-2005, 12:33 AM
Oh yeah, fruit is EVIL! People who bring fruit into the country are in league with terrorists.

Actually, it's a sensible biosecurity measure, because if some foreign disease or insect gets in, apparantly the entire economy will fall apart. Another example is that we spray entire suburbs because someone saw an alien moth.

PoBoy321
06-13-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A good friend of mine is really packin a Duraflame and whenever he gets laid we refer to it as making a tube-steak and apple sandwich.

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you find out about this?

Talk2BigSteve
06-13-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Since you posted I was expecting gay content and was not dissapointed.

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently, Kiwis don’t like foreign fruits, so Dale Winton’s not welcome, either.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not read the article I just googled smuggling fruit and got Hilary Swank the Fruit Smuggler!

Steve

nothumb
06-13-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How did you find out about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

He slapped it down on the bar one night and knocked over three drinks.

Actually, no, just a mutual female friend made some remark about it. He was trying to pick up a rather petite chick and she said, "I hope for her sake he doesn't get her number. He'll rip her in half."

NT