PDA

View Full Version : Girls and memory loss...............

wacki
06-12-2005, 10:08 PM
At the library right now. A cute girl waves at me and says "hi wacki" as she walks by. I vaguely recognize her but I have no clue from where. Yes, I know this is very bad. I normally remember everything from my drunk escapades. She just sat down in a sofa 30 feet from me. Without offending her, how do you approach her?

masse75
06-12-2005, 10:09 PM
"Hi. I'm a 2+2 moderator..."

She'll probably drop her panties right there.

Arnfinn Madsen
06-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Say hi, and in some sleazy way makes sure that your friend introduces himself to her by full name. She will answer by it, and your brain will connect the dots.

tbach24
06-12-2005, 10:10 PM
Sup bro?

wacki
06-12-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Say hi, and in some sleazy way makes sure that your friend introduces himself to her by full name. She will answer by it, and your brain will connect the dots.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm at the library alone.

J_B
06-12-2005, 10:12 PM
Can a Brown Trout sleep in your pants?

If she gives a sup bro or all county, you're in!

Clarkmeister
06-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Just tell her you can't remember her name. Heck, she might not even remember yours.

GoblinMason (Craig)
06-12-2005, 10:14 PM
Mulva?

Arnfinn Madsen
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm at the library alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask her a lot of questions, how she is doing, how she spent the weekend etc, your subconsciousness will dig it up in the end.

Alobar
[ QUOTE ]
At the library right now. A cute girl waves at me and says "hi wacki" as she walks by. I vaguely recognize her but I have no clue from where. Yes, I know this is very bad. I normally remember everything from my drunk escapades. She just sat down in a sofa 30 feet from me. Without offending her, how do you approach her?

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, just go up, smile, say hi, and ask her how's shes been. If you cant think quick enough on your feet to avoid lettng her know you cant remember her, and you crash and burn, oh well. The only thing you can guaruntee for ceartain is that if you DONT talk to her, you WONT be boning her sometime in the future.

ChoicestHops
06-12-2005, 10:15 PM
Just be honest. This happened to me this weekened too. I told her that I remember her but Im really bad with names. She took no offense and we hooked up that night.

RacersEdge
06-12-2005, 10:16 PM
It's really perfect - just say "I can't exactly remember where we met.....". It's perfect because it shows you're not desperate - you don't even remember her name - but you have the in becasue she remembers you.

wacki
06-12-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just tell her you can't remember her name. Heck, she might not even remember yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

She said my name and waved as she walked by.

Clarkmeister
06-12-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She said my name and waved as she walked by.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh well. You have 3 choices.

1. Man up and admit you don't know her name and take your chances.

2. Try something goofy that she will see through and look fake and silly.

3. Give up and not try.

I vote #1. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

James Boston
06-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Start talking to her like nothing's wrong, and avoid directly saying her name. Somehow (and this is where you have to get creative) bring up driver's license photos and ask her to compare.....it's the best I can come up with on short notice.

tbach24
06-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Ask her to borrow her library card.

wacki
06-12-2005, 10:22 PM
Ok, just making sure. Time to act dumb.

Clarkmeister
06-12-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, just making sure. Time to act dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

gl

maryfield48
06-12-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mulva?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bovaries?

Talk2BigSteve
06-12-2005, 10:27 PM
Do this...

say...
Hey, I am kinda embarassed by this, but I can't remember your name.

Oh, I'm Kimberly,

*Laugh* I know your Kimberly, I can not remember you last name.

LOL

Steve

OtisTheMarsupial
06-12-2005, 10:29 PM
OH, for crying out loud! She said hi as she walked by. If she dug <font color="green"> Wacki </font>, she would have stopped to chat a little before plopping down 30 feet away. Now he's got to not only figure out her name, but also win her over. -EV, IMO

Clarkmeister
06-12-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
-EV, IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon. It's certainly higher EV than posting on 2+2 for an additional 4 minutes.

OtisTheMarsupial
06-12-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-EV, IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon. It's certainly higher EV than posting on 2+2 for an additional 4 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]
true
besides, we do need to know the outcome

Clarkmeister
06-12-2005, 10:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-EV, IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
true
besides, we do need to know the outcome

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the pics.

Talk2BigSteve
06-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Ask her is she is that hot lesbian you have been hearing about.

When she says NO!!!!!

Say can you prove to me you are not a lesbian???

Steve

wacki
06-12-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OH, for crying out loud! She said hi as she walked by. If she dug <font color="green"> Wacki </font>, she would have stopped to chat a little before plopping down 30 feet away. Now he's got to not only figure out her name, but also win her over. -EV, IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just a "hi you know me but I have no clue who you are" conversation. It don't cost nuthin. If anything it will be good experience/training and good for a laugh later on.

Clarkmeister
06-12-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If anything it will be good experience/training

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. In the workplace this comes up all the time. It's far better off to just say an "I'm sorry, what was your name again" or "I'm sorry, where was it that we met" and move on than it is to kind of fake it.

RacersEdge
06-12-2005, 10:40 PM
Sounds like you haven't done it yet...must...go...now...

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 10:42 PM
Is she at a computer too?

that would be f'ed up if she is sitting there reading all this, busting up laughing inside.

James Boston
06-12-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yup. In the workplace this comes up all the time. It's far better off to just say an "I'm sorry, what was your name again" or "I'm sorry, where was it that we met" and move on than it is to kind of fake it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still say if he can get the name without admitting he forgot it, he's better off. When I forget a client's name, that's what I do.

morgant
06-12-2005, 10:44 PM
its a perfect way that you will stick out to her, and like you said, have something to joke about when you throwing bones. just go sackup and then recover with slick conversation, and say, i am embarrased i forgot your name, can i take you out to make up for it, followed by a loooong pipe session did i mention i am black from the waist down...

gl

wacki
06-12-2005, 10:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just went. Well she's a cubs fan, a huge Sosa fan, an elementary ed major, and just as I was about to pop the question she told me to stop by her house anytime I want. *insert awkward moment* Then her classmates stopped by and she told me that she would talk to me later because she had to get work done.

[censored].

Well, when she leaves I'll stop her and ask.

[censored].

tbach24
06-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Just go grab a book and quickly ask for her library card. The name is on it.

Clarkmeister
06-12-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she just told me to stop by her house anytime I want.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a key piece of info there. The fact that you are supposed to know the location doesn't jog any memories?

James Boston
06-12-2005, 10:50 PM
her: "Stop by my house sometime."

you: "Cool...I don't think I have your number, can I get it ?"

her: "555-5555"

you: "Now, how do you spell your name?"

There's a chance this question will make no sense to her because her name isn't subject to multiple spellings, but it could easily work. That way if she says "K-E-L-L-Y," you can say, "I didn't know if it was with a 'y' or 'i'."

BigBaitsim (milo)
06-12-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just went. Well she's a cubs fan, a huge Sosa fan, an elementary ed major, and just as I was about to pop the question she just told me to stop by her house anytime I want. *insert awkward moment* Then her classmates stopped by and she told me that she would talk to me later because she had to get work done.

[censored].

Well, when she leaves I'll stop her and ask.

[censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should just go as long as possible without ever learning her name. Ask where her house is, go over and spend the night. Lather, rinse, repeat. Make it a personal challenge to see how long you can carry on the relationship without learning her name. I suspect getting a joint checking account or marriage license would almost certainly require learning her name, but there are ways to work around that. Go for it.

tbach24
06-12-2005, 10:51 PM
Didn't Jay-Z make a video with this as the premise?

wacki
06-12-2005, 10:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she just told me to stop by her house anytime I want.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a key piece of info there. The fact that you are supposed to know the location doesn't jog any memories?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really.

To be specific I asked her where she lived and she looked at me kind of funny and said "10th and lincoln but we are moving to second street in two weeks". She then said "come by sometime, we are always there". I still have no clue who this chick is and it is really messing with my mind. This has never happened to me before.

This is really [censored] with my head. It is now going to be very awkward asking her name. Still, I have to do it.

brassnuts
06-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Do you go by "wacki" in real life, too?

Clarkmeister
06-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Ask for her email address?

Wow, great idea Clark, that might work! (pats self on back)

Sponger15SB
06-12-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mulva?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bovary

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Also.... put my vote down for Loleola

wacki
06-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Ya, Clarky I just thought of that too. Once I have her e-mail I can look her up on IU's student directory to get her name. Also this tactic works in almost every situation.

Thanks Clarky.

Clarkmeister
06-12-2005, 11:06 PM
We expect a results post.

With pics. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

morgant
06-12-2005, 11:06 PM
terrific idea, you can then look her up on the campus network if the addy is initials and not her name......this is the answer, then stop by her place and tickle the twine

siccjay
06-12-2005, 11:30 PM
Man that sucks. I bet you felt weird as [censored] when she asked you to stop by sometime hahaha

Clarkmeister
06-12-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Man that sucks. I bet you felt weird as [censored] when she asked you to stop by sometime hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm assuming that by "you felt wierd" you meant "your pee-pee started getting that funny feeling".

Reef
06-12-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mulva?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bovary

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Also.... put my vote down for Loleola

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys are clearly wrong.

Qutailges

mcb
06-12-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"10th and lincoln but we are moving to second street in two weeks".

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is "we"?

Blarg
06-13-2005, 12:01 AM
I had thought from the title that you would be linking a study on signs of early menopause or something.

wacki
06-13-2005, 12:02 AM
Dude, I am totally clueless. I assume her flatmates and her. Like I said, this situation is messing with my mind.

Clarkmeister
06-13-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, I am totally clueless. I assume her flatmates and her. Like I said, this situation is messing with my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once you get her email address, all will be revealed.

Stu Pidasso
06-13-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As you're walking over to the couch pretend to trip over your own untied shoe lace. As you hit the ground pretend to hit your head and lose consciousness. She will immeadiately run to your aid so stop breathing inorder to compel her to initiate mouth to mouth(skip the stop breathing if your breath isn't fresh). When shes done, pretend to be all woozy and ask her who she is. After she tells you, then ask her who you are. Next see if you can get her to take you back to her place so you can rest until you regain your wits about you again.

Stu

iMsoLucky0
06-13-2005, 12:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As you're walking over to the couch pretend to trip over your own untied shoe lace. As you hit the ground pretend to hit your head and lose consciousness. She will immeadiately run to your aid so stop breathing inorder to compel her to initiate mouth to mouth(skip the stop breathing if your breath isn't fresh). When shes done, pretend to be all woozy and ask her who she is. After she tells you, then ask her who you are. Next see if you can get her to take you back to her place so you can rest until you regain your wits about you again.

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that will work no problem.

/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

DcifrThs
06-13-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
her: "Stop by my house sometime."

you: "Cool...I don't think I have your number, can I get it ?"

her: "555-5555"

you: "Now, how do you spell your name?"

There's a chance this question will make no sense to her because her name isn't subject to multiple spellings, but it could easily work. That way if she says "K-E-L-L-Y," you can say, "I didn't know if it was with a 'y' or 'i'."

[/ QUOTE ]

thats like gambling...b/c it works until she says B-E-T-H... lol

-Barron

James Boston
06-13-2005, 01:00 AM
Of course it has its flaws. I'd say it's better than even money that the question isn't completely of base though.

M2d
06-13-2005, 01:38 AM
"hypothetically, if I were sticking it in your pooper, what name would i be moaning?"

Clarkmeister
06-13-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Of course it has its flaws. I'd say it's better than even money that the question isn't completely of base though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but there are two problems. First, lots of people know the 'how do I spell your name' trick. Second, he could just ask for her email address. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

CardSharpCook
06-13-2005, 01:54 AM
STICK IT IN HER POOPER!!!!

60 posts and I'm the first.... This is my first "pooper" post ever. Man.... that's awesome.... I feel so great right now.

Seriously though, can't wait for the pics.

CSC

James Boston
06-13-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
he could just ask for her email address.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually this isn't flawless either, but still one of his better alternatives. First, how do we know her e-mail address isn't something like "LadyBug321?" Second, if her e-mail is her name, he's still stuck communicating with her via e-mail for, at least, a little while, and e-mail is a completely unacceptable way to hit on chicks.

Lawrence Ng
06-13-2005, 02:11 AM
Dude, where are the pics?

Serious, this thread is worthless without pics. C'mon man!!

Lawrence

Clarkmeister
06-13-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
First, how do we know her e-mail address isn't something like "LadyBug321?"

[/ QUOTE ]

They are students at IU so I assumed she'd give her school email. I could be wrong though.

James Boston
06-13-2005, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They are students at IU so I assumed she'd give her school email. I could be wrong though.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my experience 2 things are true:

1) People already have e-mail prior to college, and use their old e-mail address as their primary e-mail. Only faculty use campus e-mail routinely.

2) Campus e-mail doesn't usually use first names. My old college e-mail address was my first and middle initial, and then my last name. I know other colleges use similar systems.

Of course, neither of these may apply to Wacki's scenario.

AsiaKurosawa
06-13-2005, 02:36 AM
Ask her to write down her phone # so you can call when planning to stop by (be juggling books so you can't write it down)... I'd assume she'd put her name as well? Email's prolly best/least resistance, she may sign them if you email her &amp; sign your name to the bottom...

Sounds like she's a friend of a friend (references to "we" and her thinking she knows you well enough to use your name)... anyone you know who could be the degree of separation?

Alobar
06-13-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ask her to write down her phone #

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly, I dunno why these amateaurs are messing around with email addys. Hand her your cell phone, and tell her to put her number in. Then she HAS to put her name in. *sigh*

handsome
06-13-2005, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"Hi. I'm a 2+2 moderator..."

She'll probably drop her panties right there.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD.

Blarg
06-13-2005, 04:03 AM
Fairly slick, I like it.

wacki
06-13-2005, 04:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly, I dunno why these amateaurs are messing around with email addys. Hand her your cell phone, and tell her to put her number in. Then she HAS to put her name in. *sigh*

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless she just hits send and says "there, now it's in your history"

Blarg
06-13-2005, 04:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"hypothetically, if I were sticking it in your pooper, what name would i be moaning?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm saving this one up to use one day, though the pooper part may be substituted.

pmuir10
06-13-2005, 04:47 AM
the next time you see her make sure you have a friend there she has never met. then he can introduce himself and she will have to introduce herself to him as well. during the introductions she'll say her name.

Blackjack
06-13-2005, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahah

I had one of those B-E-T-H experiences. The girls name was Amy...

Blackjack
06-13-2005, 05:00 AM
OMFG PURE BRILLIANCE.

Get her cell phone number. No matter if she enters the name herself or just dials and hits send.. you call her late at like 4 am and use *67 so she can't trace your number.

GET HER ANSWERING MACHINE. Game. Set. Match

Alobar
06-13-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahah

[/ QUOTE ]

naw, that would still work. I know an "Amee" and I actually saw "Ami" on a name tag once. poor girl.

Alobar
06-13-2005, 10:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless she just hits send and says "there, now it's in your history"

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh! Tell her not to do that! ure phone is jacked or something /images/graemlins/smile.gif Even if she does, you still have her number, and from there it isnt to hard to get her name.

RacersEdge
06-13-2005, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahah

[/ QUOTE ]

naw, that would still work. I know an "Amee" and I actually saw "Ami" on a name tag once. poor girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to throw "Amie" in there as well - kind of the European version.

jakethebake
06-13-2005, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was going to throw "Amie" in there as well

[/ QUOTE ]

...one of my favorite songs.

DemonDeac
06-13-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was going to throw "Amie" in there as well

[/ QUOTE ]

...one of my favorite songs.

[/ QUOTE ]

great song, my man

jakethebake
06-13-2005, 11:38 AM
wacki, you need to talk to TSC. I think he's the resident 00T expert on picking girls up in libraries.

durron597
06-13-2005, 11:54 AM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

M2d
06-13-2005, 12:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Email's prolly best/least resistance, she may sign them if you email her &amp; sign your name to the bottom...

[/ QUOTE ]
I think an email address is a much better shot. way easier to get than a phone number.

Clarkmeister
06-15-2005, 04:07 AM
Results?

oreogod
06-15-2005, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Christ, I was just about to post this...glad somebody said it.

But on a serious note, I have been with many a chicks not remembering their name...in fact if u think about it, you rarely have to say their name when u are around them. So its not that big a deal.

It becomes intresting when a flatmate picks up the phone, I mean what do u say: "Is the chick Im banging there?"

oreogod
06-15-2005, 08:41 AM
I seriously hope you're banging this chick already.

I need pics. We need to be able to gauge how much intrest we should be investing here. Take a phone pic.

Brian
06-17-2005, 03:34 PM
Results?

-Brian

wacki
06-17-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Results?

[/ QUOTE ]

I [censored] up. She was sitting on a couch behind me and I kept looking over my shoulder for when her coworkers/classmates left. Before I knew it she was gone. I didn't let me guard down that much at all. I will be spending a lot of time at library and if I run into her I will give you an update.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif Missed opportunities suck.

HopeydaFish
06-17-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahah

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I work with a girl named Aimee. I'm sure her parents thought they were being cool and original by butchering the spelling of her name.

HopeydaFish
06-17-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Results?

[/ QUOTE ]

I [censored] up. She was sitting on a couch behind me and I kept looking over my shoulder for when her coworkers/classmates left. Before I knew it she was gone. I didn't let me guard down that much at all. I will be spending a lot of time at library and if I run into her I will give you an update.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, if she left without stopping by again she obviously doesn't want you to stick it in her pooper.

asofel
06-17-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Results?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, if she left without stopping by again she obviously doesn't want you to stick it in her pooper.

[/ QUOTE ]

he who hesitates masturbates...

OtisTheMarsupial
06-17-2005, 06:35 PM
OMG! we still have no answer? wtf?
Did it turn out her roommate is mean girl from the other thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2658709&amp;page=0&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1) or soemthing? what gives?

wacki
06-17-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did it turn out her roommate is mean girl from the other thread or soemthing? what gives?

[/ QUOTE ]

very unlikely. The library girl was really cool. The mean girl was a pretentious bitch that wore sorority letters every day of some crappy house I've never heard of.

wacki
06-26-2005, 05:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Results?

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLY [censored] DUDE!!!!!

It's one of my neighbors. She was dressed all pretty tonight and I didn't even recognize her really. She's like a chameleon. One second she looks all prissy, and the next she looks like a cute tomboy in a cubs shirt. I normally go for the ultra skinny but for some reason I wouldn't mind shagging her curvy body. Very [censored] up I couldn't recognize her.

Anyway, I gave her a head massage, a hug, and I even bit her tonight /images/graemlins/grin.gif She like it. Wow, I can't believe I didn't recognize her. Ms. Prissy is a cubs fan.

Side note: Last week -180 BB and a bit of a shock to my poker confidence. Tonight 20 BB/100 over 1K hands. W00T!!!! It was a good night.

bugstud
06-26-2005, 05:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Results?

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLY [censored] DUDE!!!!!

It's one of my neighbors. She was dressed all pretty tonight and I didn't even recognize her really. She's like a chameleon. One second she looks all prissy, and the next she looks like a cute tomboy in a cubs shirt. I normally go for the ultra skinny but for some reason I wouldn't mind shagging her curvy body. Very [censored] up I couldn't recognize her.

Anyway, I gave her a head massage, a hug, and I even bit her tonight /images/graemlins/grin.gif She like it. Wow, I can't believe I didn't recognize her. Ms. Prissy is a cubs fan.

Side note: Last week -180 BB and a bit of a shock to my poker confidence. Tonight 20 BB/100 over 1K hands. W00T!!!! It was a good night.

[/ QUOTE ]

not bad

jakethebake
06-26-2005, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, I gave her a head massage, a hug, and I even bit her tonight /images/graemlins/grin.gif She like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Under what circumstances do you go and bite someone? I really need to know this.

Alobar
06-26-2005, 10:27 AM
explains why she looked at you like a retard when you asked her where she lives /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter
06-26-2005, 10:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

To be specific I asked her where she lived and she looked at me kind of funny and said "10th and lincoln but we are moving to second street in two weeks".

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

It's one of my neighbors.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

langley11
06-26-2005, 10:41 AM
LOL

wacki
06-26-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, I gave her a head massage, a hug, and I even bit her tonight /images/graemlins/grin.gif She like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Under what circumstances do you go and bite someone? I really need to know this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, alcohol was involved. Not everyone can pull it off though. But for some reason it works for me just about every time.

jakethebake
06-26-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, alcohol was involved. Not everyone can pull it off though. But for some reason it works for me just about every time.

[/ QUOTE ]

where did you bite her?

Clarkmeister
06-26-2005, 04:05 PM
Nice. So what was her name? Pics and trip report are expected now.

brassnuts
06-26-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You play poker?

wacki
06-26-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
where did you bite her?

[/ QUOTE ]

On the back of the head. Shoulders and buttocks work pretty well too.

jakethebake
06-26-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where did you bite her?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's clearly something missing from this whole story. where did said biting take place and under what circumstances? you went straight from not knowing who she was to drunken biting.

wacki
06-26-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know her name. But I will ask her roommate. I played it off like I didn't realize she lived there and that I always thought she was a visiting friend. You know, kind of like the guy on the couch. That may not of been the best move but it worked well enough. I'm always open to advice/schooling. Next problem, all of those girls know my name, but I don't know any of theirs. /images/graemlins/confused.gif That is not good. Oh well, I will get through it.

Clarkmeister
06-26-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know her name. But I will ask her roommate. I played it off like I didn't realize she lived there and that I always thought she was a visiting friend. You know, kind of like the guy on the couch. That may not of been the best move but it worked well enough. I'm always open to advice/schooling. Next problem, all of those girls know my name, but I don't know any of theirs. /images/graemlins/confused.gif That is not good. Oh well, I will get through it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarity is sure to ensure.......

wacki
06-26-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You play poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Up until recently it's been mostly live games. Foxwoods, river boats, drunken home games, and a lot of underground games. Due to my previous locations, thesis, and lots of time on Unix computers I didn't get online until 6 months ago. I now plug in at least 3K hands a week.

Blarg
06-26-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where did you bite her?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, these zombie movies are starting to have way too big an impact on your life. That's NOT where you should be getting your romantic inspiration from. Zombies may be cool, but they are NOT sexy, and their dating advice always comes down to the same thing. Most girls will NOT want you to eat their brains, even if they really, really like you.

wacki
06-26-2005, 04:52 PM
Wasn't Zombie motivated. I used to do that [censored] before I even knew what a Zombie was. I like [censored] with people. Keeping them on edge. Some people respond to it amazingly well. I have absolutely no regrets for biting her. She was drunk, tired, and about to pass out, and I got her to laugh loudly. I would do it again without giving it a second thought.

vulturesrow
06-26-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wasn't Zombie motivated. I used to do that [censored] before I even knew what a Zombie was. I like [censored] with people. Keeping them on edge. Some people respond to it amazingly well. I have absolutely no regrets for biting her. She was drunk, tired, and about to pass out, and I got her to laugh loudly. I would do it again without giving it a second thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you say "brains!" in a really spooky zombie voice before you bit her head?

TimM
06-26-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Link (http://www.spaceandmotion.com/kama-sutra-biting.htm)