PDA

View Full Version : Stars Heads up SNGs

raptor517
06-12-2005, 09:11 PM
ok, so i have been playing the party sng structure for quite a while, and probably have played more sngs in the last 6 months than any other player in the world. (i 12 table). im interested in working on my heads up game. ive been fooling around with some of the heads up sngs, played the 105s up to the 520s, dont really have any sample size at all. however, i was wondering about the profitablility of these things.

would it be possible to maintain around a 10% roi? assuming you are a GOOD player, not an amazing one. also, does anybody wanna play me heads up for practice? in the 52.5s or 105s or something, just to work on our games and talk about it after. send me a pm or post if you are interested.

so, i guess what im asking, is does anyone have a lot of experience with them? are they even worth my time to play? im not really trying to play them hardcore or anything, i have sngs for the grind.. but its just something to mix into my game, and would help my HU play a bit as well.

holla

Olof
06-12-2005, 10:34 PM
You should try asking/searching in the High Stakes NL forum. There has been a couple of threads about them there and I think Strassa2 has played them alot.

raptor517
06-12-2005, 11:29 PM
will do, ty. holla