PDA

View Full Version : Kill hand up to $6-12 at Rio

Dan Rutter
06-12-2005, 08:42 PM
I was in Vegas this week and was playing at the Rio, this was a $4-8 game that had a kill that went to $6-12. The person who was the kill acted last Pre-flop.

The kill poster is a terrible player, he has been a big calling station and has lost quite a bit of money in his short time at the table.
The lady, who is the villian in the hand has similar characteristics. She is probably worst. She has been quite aggresive with nothing hands, and in most cases called down with next to nothing.
The UTG limper is also quite awful.
The old-man has played seemingly tight.

The UTG limps, lady limps, folded to me past the kill man. I have the button and 7d 7s, I call. BB checks, Kill poster raises it to $12. I had to go next because I was to the immediate left of the kill poster. I was thinking what to do, and once I saw that all three opponents were putting their money in the pot before I acted, I decided to join the fun.

The flop came Qc 9x 7c. Checked to the kill poster, he bets I raise, old man calls UTG limpers folds, lady calls, kill poster calls

Turn is Tx lady bets, kill poster calls. Should I call or raise?

toss
06-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Easy raise. The Tx opened up a lot of draws. Raise and protect you set. Lady will often hav two pair.

Dan Rutter
06-13-2005, 01:28 PM
any other thoughts on the hand?

DemonDeac
06-13-2005, 01:41 PM
raise this shiznit. ur def good and uve said these awful players will call down with next to nothing and u need to protect ur hand (even though flush draws NEVER fold)