PDA

View Full Version : I didn't like it, but what do you do???

ggbman
06-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Hero checks.

Flop: (2.40 SB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks.

Turn: (1.20 BB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls.

River: (5.20 BB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>,...
Just bet the turn? If he has a pair he is calling and the pot is small. Given this, should i just fold to his bet?

mperich
06-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Just bet the turn. He will fold a lot here. After he bets just fold. The pot is 1.2bb...not worth fighting for.

-Mike

Grisgra
06-12-2005, 05:27 PM
I practically auto-bet the flop. If I didn't, I bet the turn. The way you played it, I agree that a fold is in order given the size of the pot. Though if you think he has no king you may have odds to chase (14 outs that are mostly clean, right?)

ggbman
06-12-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I practically auto-bet the flop. If I didn't, I bet the turn. The way you played it, I agree that a fold is in order given the size of the pot. Though if you think he has no king you may have odds to chase (14 outs that are mostly clean, right?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, i was basically positive he didnt have a king. This made my decision tricky in terms of the fold equity of a C|R and just calling to see the river and folding if i didnt improve.

whodaman
06-13-2005, 11:45 PM
just lead the turn. He isn't folding most made hands here. and i think enough of the time simply leading the turn gets him to fold ace high etc