PDA

View Full Version : Daisy Duke (Jessica Simpson) Sings "These Boots Were Made for Walkin'"

Dynasty
06-12-2005, 04:15 PM
As is usually the case, I think the original version of the song is better. But, I'm sure you will all at least enjoy the view.

Video (http://www.dudemannews.com/media_pages/jessica_simpon_s_these_boots_are_made_for_walkin_. php)

Alobar
06-12-2005, 04:17 PM
yum yum

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 04:20 PM
Damn, what a ho'.

But that was cool when she coldcocked that dude who slapped her ass.

Plus I'm a big mark for Willie.

TY.

PoBoy321
06-12-2005, 04:21 PM
Not only is that song not as good as the original, but she doesn't look as good as the original daisy duke.

krazyace5
06-12-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not only is that song not as good as the original, but she doesn't look as good as the original daisy duke.

[/ QUOTE ]

True that, she is so much hotter.

Is Willie Nelson Uncle Jesse?

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Is Willie Nelson Uncle Jesse?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

Dynasty
06-12-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True that, she is so much hotter.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think so?

http://www.melemarce.com/Miti_passati/Immagini/Catherine_Bach_dopo_daisydukes.JPG

Well, I guess that was a bad picture. Daisy looks better here.

http://belles.rebelles.free.fr/Catherine_Bach.jpg

TStoneMBD
06-12-2005, 04:41 PM
well its nice to see that jessica turned whore, but that video totally sucks.

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

turned whore? she wasn't one before? Sorry, I have no clue about pop culture these days. I watch like three hours of television a week.

Phoenix1010
06-12-2005, 04:51 PM
The car she's washing toward the end of the video, is that a confederate flag painted on the top of it?

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The car she's washing toward the end of the video, is that a confederate flag painted on the top of it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the old Dodge Charger from Dukes of Hazzard was named "The General Lee," and had that on top.

Dynasty
06-12-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you never saw the TV show.

http://www.generalcarbuncle.com/gifs/pic_genlee.jpg

http://web.tiscali.it/hazzard/fct5.jpg

Phoenix1010
06-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Before my time. Just thought I was seeing things. Weird that the symbol was used so freely in the show. I wonder if that was before it had such a negative connotation? Or maybe that negative connotation isn't as widespread as I think?

wonderwes
06-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Somehow, someway I will probably watch this movie. Man, her bikini was riding up. Damn.

Yes that song is horrd. So horrid, MTV will play it constantly.

lighterjobs
06-12-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jessica simpson turning whore is the best part of that video

ononimo
06-12-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

http://belles.rebelles.free.fr/Catherine_Bach.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

with all due respect to catherine bach, jessica simpson is a very worthy heir (but her shorts should be shorter):

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/OccamsRazor/jsimpdaisy.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/OccamsRazor/Jessica-Simpson-Daisy-Duke-med.jpg

bugstud
06-12-2005, 05:44 PM
ribcage. yuck.

ChoicestHops
06-12-2005, 06:01 PM
I wonder if Knoxville really hit that.

Im glad she finally went whore. It's about time.

7ontheline
06-12-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ribcage. yuck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any girl you can't see at least a little ribcage is definitely pudgy. There is a limit of course - no one wants an anorexic stick girl, but a little ribcage is a necessity IMO.

bugstud
06-12-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ribcage. yuck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any girl you can't see at least a little ribcage is definitely pudgy. There is a limit of course - no one wants an anorexic stick girl, but a little ribcage is a necessity IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but that's a bit excessive

SpearsBritney
06-12-2005, 06:40 PM
The sun has alot to do with the appearant definition of her rib cage. I'm sure it wouldn't be that noticable under different lighting. (Not that it even looks bad)

bugstud
06-12-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The sun has alot to do with the appearant definition of her rib cage. I'm sure it wouldn't be that noticable under different lighting. (Not that it even looks bad)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd think I would notice that once I snapped her in half...

CD56
06-12-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ten four uncle jesse

Voltron87
06-12-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
These Boobs Were Made for squeezing

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp?

bernie
06-12-2005, 06:48 PM
She looks like she needs a shower. Badly.

b

iMsoLucky0
06-14-2005, 04:07 AM
She didn't look that good in that video until the bikini at the end. But then....

Damn.

Blarg
06-14-2005, 05:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Before my time. Just thought I was seeing things. Weird that the symbol was used so freely in the show. I wonder if that was before it had such a negative connotation? Or maybe that negative connotation isn't as widespread as I think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, it's still a very potent symbol. Lots of tug of wars in legislatures about flying and displaying it, threats of boycotts, newspaper publicity even outside the region, etc. That flag still evokes very passionate responses on different sides.

Blarg
06-14-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ribcage. yuck.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.

Ursula Andress and Bo Derek sported plenty ribcage, and I don't remember anyone being less than completely blown away by them.

You've got to be pretty fat to show no ribcage.

blatz
06-14-2005, 05:51 AM
Song stinks compared to the original...Willie Nelson must still be in major debt...Only thing I always enjoy about her is that she gets pimped out by her ex Baptist Minister dad.

She really does have a horse face, that smile at the beginning of the video, when she walks out of the car, is truly nasty.

jakethebake
06-14-2005, 09:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She looks like she needs a shower. Badly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing...I'll bring the soap.

The Stranger
06-14-2005, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Song stinks compared to the original...Willie Nelson must still be in major debt...Only thing I always enjoy about her is that she gets pimped out by her ex Baptist Minister dad.

She really does have a horse face, that smile at the beginning of the video, when she walks out of the car, is truly nasty.

[/ QUOTE ]

The original song wasn't that good either. Nancy Sinatra wasn't much of a singer.

jakethebake
06-14-2005, 10:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The original song wasn't that good either. Nancy Sinatra wasn't much of a singer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed 100% about Nancy, but I always kinda liked it anyway.

Blarg
06-14-2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah, she looked decent in a mini-skirt and the song is great fun.

meep_42
06-14-2005, 01:36 PM
No one else is bothered by the General Lee's door opening?

-d

Shajen
06-14-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I was too busy staring at Jessica Simpson. Who, by the way, seems to have developed a flat ass and a cocaine habit.

meep_42
06-14-2005, 01:43 PM
When the door opened, it was only her boots you saw. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm not into the foot fetish, myself.

-d

Shajen
06-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Just watched again, you are correct. I didn't even think of that though.

Been too long since I last saw an episode.

Good catch.

Nottom
06-14-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think most of the bad press for it has died down a bit in the past few years, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who still see it as a sign of hate.

That said, when the show was on originally I think most people saw it as a sign of being a "rebel" or just of the south in general as opposed to most of the negative things it is associated with now.

Blarg
06-14-2005, 02:50 PM
I think it has probably always depended on who you ask.

LALDAAS
06-14-2005, 02:52 PM
If the video revolved completely around washing the car in the bikini it would have been much better.

jakethebake
06-14-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If the video revolved completely around washing the car in the bikini it would have been much better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call. You should be a music video producer or director or something.

Nottom
06-14-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it has probably always depended on who you ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the people offended by the rebel flag weren't part of the target demigraphic for "The Dukes of Hazzard" back in the 70s, and no one really cared about Political correctness back then.

Tron
06-14-2005, 03:05 PM
I think she and Paris Hilton need to get together and have some sort of car washing competition.

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-14-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

-d

[/ QUOTE ]
No kidding. WTF!?! She needs to be climbing out of that thing. It damn well better not open in the movie.

itsmesteve
06-14-2005, 04:28 PM
Shouldn't Daisy be driving a jeep, and not the General Lee anyway???

lucas9000
06-14-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if that was before it had such a negative connotation? Or maybe that negative connotation isn't as widespread as I think?

[/ QUOTE ]

amazingly there are still retards in this country who think of it as a POSITIVE thing. people who voluntarily display the confederate flag belong in the same circle of hell as people who voted for george w. bush.

jakethebake
06-14-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if that was before it had such a negative connotation? Or maybe that negative connotation isn't as widespread as I think?

[/ QUOTE ]

amazingly there are still retards in this country who think of it as a POSITIVE thing. people who voluntarily display the confederate flag belong in the same circle of hell as people who voted for george w. bush.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a moran you are.

Nottom
06-14-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as its away from the circle filled with all the self-righteous, liberal douches like you I'm fine with that.

<font color="white"> ... and no I don't have a Confederate flag on my house, pickup, wall, or anywhere else. </font>

Dynasty
06-14-2005, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as its away from the circle filled with all the self-righteous, liberal douches like you I'm fine with that.

<font color="white"> ... and no I don't have a Confederate flag on my house, pickup, wall, or anywhere else. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

How come everytime we have a thread shwoing Jessica Simpson wearing a bikini and getting wet, it gets sidetracked into a political debate about conservatives and liberals going to hell?

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-14-2005, 08:59 PM
I actually don't mind the song. A decent bass line and handclaps save it.

All they have to do is take out the yeehaws.

masse75
06-14-2005, 09:21 PM
She should sue her agent for giving her the Aguilera look.
Song sucks.

lucas9000
06-14-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how is that in any way a liberal statement? what, conservatives aren't against slavery?

Nottom
06-15-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
... belong in the same circle of hell as people who voted for george w. bush

[/ QUOTE ]

Clarkmeister
06-15-2005, 04:13 AM
She does nothing for me. It's wierd.

Reef
06-15-2005, 04:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She does nothing for me. It's wierd.