PDA

View Full Version : why is it...

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 03:35 PM
that people who know the least, talk the most?

Talk2BigSteve
06-12-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that people who know the least, talk the most?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Question? I talk way too much here, and most of the time I don't give a [censored] what people say about it. Like last night I wrote this for example....

Yeah, sorry about the Gay Top Ten Idea, it got snagged quickly because it was a bad idea for Hetero OOT...

Here are some better Ideas that I did not talk about...

African Americans,Kimchi and your crap, Really Bad Titties, Heterosexual Marriage Party Favors, Sex Tapes, Psychic Nutjob Detectives, How young is not criminal pedophilia or Words that Ryhme with Meat. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

These are much better topics for OOT IMHO,

But the best one tonight is this one OOT's Uncensored Word Of The Day! (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2614521&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1)

Steve

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Good post Steve. I wasn't thinking of you though. I was thinking more of people who always post in a very authoritative, "I'm right, you're wrong" tone, and then go on to display a complete lack of knowledge and insight relating to their subject.

Talk2BigSteve
06-12-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good post Steve. I wasn't thinking of you though. I was thinking more of people who always post in a very authoritative, "I'm right, you're wrong" tone, and then go on to display a complete lack of knowledge and insight relating to their subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think there is a name for those people...EXPERTS!

Steve

Arnfinn Madsen
06-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Or as a teacher of mine said: The stupider people are the hornier they are and more likely they don't use contraceptives. That's why the evolution process is not going too good /images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Arnfinn Madsen
06-12-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, sorry about the Gay Top Ten Idea, it got snagged quickly because it was a bad idea for Hetero OOT...

[/ QUOTE ]

How is your progress in getting the "heteros" out of the closet? /images/graemlins/cool.gif

CallMeIshmael
06-12-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The less a man makes declarative statements the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect

[/ QUOTE ]

- http://www.celebstation.org/actors/quentin_tarantino/Quentin_Tarantino-005.jpg

IQ89
06-12-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why is it that people who know the least, talk the most?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're referring to these two guys, right?

http://www.pokerpages.com/pokerinfo/tournamentgallery/images/2001-wpo-mike-matusow-mike-laing.jpg

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Not exactly what I meant, but yeah sure, I'll go with that.

Talk2BigSteve
06-12-2005, 04:02 PM
The Top Ten idea was started by TT when I posted the picture of me and my English Bulldog, Winston Churchill.

He said I don't look gay enough, I don't even make the Top Ten. His Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2608610&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1)

So I said why don't we make a Top Ten List of the Gayest Looking people in OOT using This...2+2 Photo directory (http://www.icalledshotgun.com/2+2directory.htm)

I thought it was a fun idea but someone who has the power of http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/lock.gif thought differently.

Steve

Alobar
06-12-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Top Ten idea was started by TT when I posted the picture of me and my English Bulldog, Winston Churchill.

He said I don't look gay enough, I don't even make the Top Ten. His Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2608610&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1)

So I said why don't we make a Top Ten List of the Gayest Looking people in OOT using This...2+2 Photo directory (http://www.icalledshotgun.com/2+2directory.htm)

I thought it was a fun idea but someone who has the power of http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/lock.gif thought differently.

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno if you ever saw my post in that thread before it got deleted. But basically I said it was a bad idea, and its a pretty obvious bad idea. Whats next, top 10 fattest people on OOT? Top 10 ugliest?

Not quite sure why you keep bringing this up over and over tho?

Talk2BigSteve
06-12-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno if you ever saw my post in that thread before it got deleted. But basically I said it was a bad idea, and its a pretty obvious bad idea. Whats next, top 10 fattest people on OOT? Top 10 ugliest?

Not quite sure why you keep bringing this up over and over tho?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sent you a PM to answer why... Feel Free to cut and paste it here if you want to.

Steve

Arnfinn Madsen
06-12-2005, 04:52 PM
I think that since some would feel very uncomfortable being on that list justifies the moderator's decision.

Cooler would be, gay 2+2'ers sexiest male 2+2'er list.

BradleyT
06-12-2005, 05:35 PM
If you don't understand why they post like that you seriously need to quit playing poker. Seriously.

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 05:43 PM
I did. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2574158&Fo rum=All_Forums&Words=retired&Searchpage=0&Limit=25 &Main=2574158&Search=true&where=sub&Name=25692&dat erange=1&newerval=1&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertyp e=&bodyprev=#Post2574158)

spamuell
06-12-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whats next, top 10 fattest people on OOT? Top 10 ugliest?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe we should ask for a list of people who wouldn't be offended to be considered for the top 10 gayest looking people on OOT, I think it would be really funny.

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whats next, top 10 fattest people on OOT? Top 10 ugliest?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe we should ask for a list of people who wouldn't be offended to be considered for the top 10 gayest looking people on OOT, I think it would be really funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked arnfinn's idea:

[ QUOTE ]
Cooler would be, gay 2+2'ers sexiest male 2+2'er list.

[/ QUOTE ]

OtisTheMarsupial
06-12-2005, 06:14 PM
It isn't.

ex: my sig other talks ALL the time, can't keep quiet, and is almost always right.

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 06:19 PM
I didn't say always. there are exceptions.

My 38th post in the last 24 hrs. ughh.

2+2 wannabe
06-12-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why must you assume that looking "gay" is a negative thing - how does that even compare to fattest or ugliest? you're not that stupid are you?

Talk2BigSteve
06-12-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why must you assume that looking "gay" is a negative thing - how does that even compare to fattest or ugliest? you're not that stupid are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they are afraid that I am going to photo shop them into my T-shirts which have saying like...

Examples Include...
Sorry Girls, I Suck Dick

I like my women like I like my coffee....Ground up and in the freezer

Must be this long to ride

Soilders need Hummers, Please support the cause

I Suck Dick it's Atkin's Approved

I taught your girlfriend that thing you like

Frat Boys Give The Best Blowjobs

SPIN MY DREIDEL (and by dreidel I mean cock, and by spin I mean suck)

EASY like Sunday morning

ALL I WANT IS PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST (and a blowjob)

HOMOSEXUALS ARE GAY!

TOUCHED BY AN UNCLE

Yes I own them all /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

spamuell
06-12-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahahah

Talk2BigSteve
06-12-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahahah

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for gay jewish guys at Hannakah.

Steve

Alobar
06-12-2005, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you honestly going to tell me that you think most people dont think its negative to be called "gay looking"? You're not that stupid are you?

The fact I said this was a bad idea, has nothing to do with my personal beliefs on the subject (which you dont even know what they are). They are completely irrelevant. Its based on the fact its calling people out on how they look and attaching a descriptive tag that they may find insulting.

Hell we can get cmpletely anal and semantic and start arguing on why anyone should feel being on the "fattest 10 ten" list is negative. Who says being fat is a negative thing? I know lots of fat people who are happy with how they look.

Talk2BigSteve
06-12-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you honestly going to tell me that you think most people dont think its negative to be called "gay looking"? You're not that stupid are you?

The fact I said this was a bad idea, has nothing to do with my personal beliefs on the subject (which you dont even know what they are). They are completely irrelevant. Its based on the fact its calling people out on how they look and attaching a descriptive tag that they may find insulting.

Hell we can get cmpletely anal and semantic and start arguing on why anyone should feel being on the "fattest 10 ten" list is negative. Who says being fat is a negative thing? I know lots of fat people who are happy with how they look.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pull Your panties out of the wad!!!

#1 I am gay so put me on that list.

#2 I am 6'4 and as of yesterday 328 pounds. So put me on the fat list too.

You want to know what is Big about Big Steve...IT'S MY ASS!!!

Get a [censored] grip!

WillMagic
06-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Because the people who know the least don't know what they don't know.

Will

Alobar
06-12-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a [censored] grip!

[/ QUOTE ]

panties in a wad? Heh, im not the one who's posted my deleted thread idea in like 5 different places.

I was simply responding to wannabes post, which I viewed as a borderline personal attack.

Lighten up. I've got nothing but respect for you steve

Talk2BigSteve
06-12-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a [censored] grip!

[/ QUOTE ]

panties in a wad? Heh, im not the one who's posted my deleted thread idea in like 5 different places.

I was simply responding to wannabes post, which I viewed as a borderline personal attack.

Lighten up. I've got nothing but respect for you steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Thank you /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Steve

tbach24
06-12-2005, 09:23 PM
I'm still waiting for your answer.

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, tbach. You were the person I had in mind when I made this. Well, you and Dead actually.

You have made some awfully ridiculous statements lately, and when called on them, have backed them up with equally ridiculous arguments, to the point that your posts have become just as worthless if not more worthless than Dead's. You two are the only ones on my ignore list.

tbach24
06-12-2005, 09:53 PM
There is a good chance that you'll look at this despite having me on ignore, so I'll ask you to bring up a couple examples of what you are talking about.

And yes I knew you were talking about me because you made a reference in another post to it.

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 10:11 PM
I imagine you are offended by being compared to Dead.

Oh, I see what you wrote when I hit reply. I never noticed that before.

Examples: the best comedy movies, Ben Wallace versus Mike Tyson in a fight are the most recent ones. You make way too many posts for me to sift through all of them. You've been borderline as far as I'm concerned for a while. I was more patient with you than I was with others being that IMO you're just young, while others are outright trolls.

I'll unignore you for the rest of the night, and maybe I'll change my mind as far as the future goes.

I'm sure you're not too concerned with one person expressing disapproval toward your posts. The reason I point this out, however, and there are probably others who feel the same way. I know you spend a lot of time and effort here, so I hope I can challenge you to make a better contribution than I've seen so far.

A little bit of open-mindedness goes a long way when engaged in debate.

If you feel you have made some worthwhile contributions, please post a link. I would much rather give people the benefit of the doubt.

Except Dead. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tbach24
06-12-2005, 10:18 PM
I was more curious as to what your examples were.

Tyson v. Wallace is debatable if you gave Wallace a couple months to train.

Obviously my movie list is suspect but to be upset over something as unimportant as that is silly.

I may or may not post worthwhile things but don't feel the need to prove or disprove anything, I was merely curious as to what you had to say about me being on ignore.

Dead's actually gotten better, and I've taken him off ignore. I just physically ignore any flame wars he creates.