PDA

View Full Version : Flopped a set....runner runnered a small flush vs Donk Bet Queen

mtdoak
06-12-2005, 11:16 AM
This table was Friday, not the same LP table I talked about in a previous post.

This is your standard SSH table. Some Tight/passives, some loose/passives, one TAGGish player (though, he needs to read SSH, which I've reccomended to him before). Its a loooose table, So i limp in MP1 with 44.

5 people in the pot

Flop comes: Jc4d3c (5 SB)

I'm in seat 10, and the dealer has been joking with me that I don't play any hands. So I bet saying 'well, its time to scare some people out' 4 callers.

Turn is a 6c. (4.5 BB) The SB, who has been donk betting with marginal hands all day (such as with 2nd pair with a 3 straight, Ace high into a PFR, and semibluffing several draws), bets, I instaraise, the button instacalls, and donkbetter calls.

River: 9c. (10.5 BB) Donk bettor leads out again. I....???? Heads up I probably make the crying call...but with another player in the pot...Call/Fold?

toss
06-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Wait a minute. SB bets on the turn, you raise from MP1, and BB calls after you? Do you mean the Button?

And if there was somebody to act behind me on the river who instacalled the 3 flush turn, I'm mucking my set. The only other option I see is if you think the guy acting after you is capable of folding a baby flush for two bets on the river. I really think calling is suicide. Fold seems the best.

mtdoak
06-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Thanks, Post Edited.