PDA

View Full Version : No HH from Eurobet again?

1C5
06-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Haven't seen them in my emessages for the past 3 days. You?

fluorescenthippo
06-12-2005, 11:36 AM
ditto

curtains
06-12-2005, 11:37 AM
same here its very annoying. Hoping they come soon, been doin well and want to see my new stats /images/graemlins/smile.gif

1C5
06-12-2005, 12:26 PM
Are they going to send the old HH or are they lost and they will just start sending the new ones when they start working again?

curtains
06-12-2005, 12:32 PM
In the past they would eventually send the old HH's but the delay has never been this long, so Im scared. I suppose I can just import from my harddrive but then I don't get accurate results for my opponents and I have to enter some stuff by hand, right?

1C5
06-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Harddrive doesn't have the summaries so it would be a real pain in the ass to write what place you finished on each one.

Apathy
06-12-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Harddrive doesn't have the summaries so it would be a real pain in the ass to write what place you finished on each one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus all the hands that were played after you left the table do not get recorded.

TStokes
06-12-2005, 12:36 PM
I just started playing at eurobet so I dont know if I am of much help, but I always ask for my HHs and have never recieved any while playing on eurobet. Last night I clicked on cashier and it took me to the website and while I was looking around there was a mail icon blinking. I clicked it and it had all my HHs.

curtains
06-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Yea they arent arriving at the internal website either.

1C5
06-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Yeah, thats where they usually are, in the e message section but they haven't been there recently.

TStokes
06-12-2005, 12:52 PM
ok I had no idea why I was not recieving them and stumbled on that last night so I have no idea. Is there any way that you can have them emailed to you?

1C5
06-12-2005, 01:12 PM
No.

Isura
06-12-2005, 02:04 PM
About 3 nights ago the last 4 I played that night didn't arrive. But the next day the first 8 or so arrived, but nothing since. This makes me suspect that the old ones are not arriving.

Rexagnirk
06-15-2005, 12:25 PM
Apparently they don't supply them anymore:

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your message. Unfortunately the reason for why you are coming across problems when requesting tournament summaries is because our poker software supplier has decided to discontinue the service. Therefore tournament summaries service is no longer available.

The only summary available is those for cash tables where hand histories are provided.

Kind Regards
Eurobet Customer Services

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg
06-15-2005, 02:08 PM
I haven't gotten mine for about ten days now.

GrekeHaus
06-15-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently they don't supply them anymore:

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your message. Unfortunately the reason for why you are coming across problems when requesting tournament summaries is because our poker software supplier has decided to discontinue the service. Therefore tournament summaries service is no longer available.

The only summary available is those for cash tables where hand histories are provided.

Kind Regards
Eurobet Customer Services

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent them a message asking about it, and I got this back:

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your message.

Our Software Supplier has advised that they experienced a technical error last night that affected all front ends. All tournaments have now been settled according to our Terms and Conditions:

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards

Maipe

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what this means. It sounds more like a response to the fact that I was in a SNG when everything crashed yesterday afternoon, and not to the fact that I'm not getting hand histories.

Stupid Eurobet, why are they so stupid?