PDA

View Full Version : Ok. Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes is starting to get a little creepy...

whiskeytown
06-12-2005, 05:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
NEW YORK - Tom Cruise says girlfriend Katie Holmes “digs” the Church of Scientology.

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Cruise says the 26-year-old “Batman Begins” actress is curious about Scientology, founded by L. Ron Hubbard.

“Yes, absolutely. She digs it,” the 42-year-old actor tells the magazine.

When asked if he’s become more passionate about Scientology, Cruise says: “I’ve always been passionate about it. I’ve always talked about it when people asked about it.”

He also confirmed there was a Scientology massage tent on the set of his upcoming film, “War of the Worlds.”

“I also had a cappuccino tent on that set. And I made sure the crews were fed well, too. And if someone wanted an assist from a (Scientology) volunteer, it was there for them,” he says. “People are curious about it — they’re always asking me about it, they want to know what Scientology is.”

In an EW.com poll, 61 percent of respondents said they liked Cruise less now after the recent exhaustive attention to his personal life, 3 percent said they liked him more, and 36 percent said their viewpoint of the “Top Gun” star hadn’t changed.

When asked by the interviewer if he’s going to propose to Holmes, Cruise whispered, “It’s gonna happen, man. It’ll happen.”

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok....

first off, that's way too fast.

second, those Scientologists are whacked -

third, I'm 32, and even I can't date a 26 yr. old - what give him the right? -

fourth, - it's just creepy and bizzare...I'm as die hard a romantic as anyone - (well, probably more so) but something about taking your first few weeks and just chucking them out there for everyone to see...ewwww....

I bet Chris Klein is kicking himself over that DUI now /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

Alobar
06-12-2005, 05:29 AM
YEah, scientology is uhm....well lets just say it, really effing dumb.

I still give mad props to Tom tho, I think hes a grade A douchebag in real life, but hes sticking it to one fine piece of ass, so Im not gunna hate on him. Im jealous.

blaze666
06-12-2005, 05:30 AM
yeah, i can't think of a more obvious publicity stunt.i suggest we treat them like primary school kids, and say if we just ignore them, they'll stop it eventually.

pergesu
06-12-2005, 05:42 AM
What's creepy is some 32 year-old poker dude following the Cruise-Holmes saga.

It's also creepy that I felt the need to click that title.

Ulysses
06-12-2005, 05:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but hes sticking it to one fine piece of ass, so Im not gunna hate on him. Im jealous.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're jealous of Tom Cruise because of the ass he is sticking it to, well, maybe you should be spending more time w/ Big Steve.

Alobar
06-12-2005, 05:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but hes sticking it to one fine piece of ass, so Im not gunna hate on him. Im jealous.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're jealous of the piece of ass Tom Cruise is sticking it to, well, maybe you should be spending more time w/ Big Steve.

[/ QUOTE ]

Katie Holmes is super fine, anyone who says or implies otherwise, should proly be spending more time w/ big steve.

MicroBob
06-12-2005, 06:05 AM
Katie Holmes or Big Steve.

My preference is Katie Holmes.

Ulysses
06-12-2005, 06:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're jealous of the piece of ass Tom Cruise is sticking it to, well, maybe you should be spending more time w/ Big Steve.

[/ QUOTE ]

Katie Holmes is super fine, anyone who says or implies otherwise, should proly be spending more time w/ big steve.

[/ QUOTE ]

The ass Tom Cruise is sticking it to does not belong to Katie Holmes.

Guy Incognito
06-12-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm 32, and even I can't date a 26 yr. old

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you seriously that picky?

Dangergirl
06-12-2005, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, i can't think of a more obvious publicity stunt.i suggest we treat them like primary school kids, and say if we just ignore them, they'll stop it eventually.

[/ QUOTE ]
The whole Oprah thing was ok but then the MTV movie awards thing was really making me want to turn the TV off. I say they break up in a year.

Sponger15SB
06-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Ok, stop trying to be cute, we all know you're in love with Tom Cruise.

Dangergirl
06-12-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, stop trying to be cute, we all know you're in love with Tom Cruise.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sponger,
Seriously here, I love some of Cruise's movies, but for some reason I don't think he's all that. He is too short. Katie Holmes towers over him.

Bulldog
06-12-2005, 12:37 PM
I used to think she was one of the hottest. But this Tom Cruise thing is making her quickly less attractive for some reason, and I never follow this stuff.

Alobar
06-12-2005, 12:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you buy that virginity bit, or do you have some inside information?

M2d
06-12-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The whole Oprah thing was ok but then the MTV movie awards thing was really making me want to turn the TV off. I say they break up in a year.

[/ QUOTE ]
nah, she completes him.
she provides a hetero side that was missing from the original blueprint

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-12-2005, 01:27 PM
Free Katie! (http://www.freekatie.net)

http://mclaughlincameron.com/tom-oprah-deathlock2.jpg

Ulysses
06-12-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Virginity bit? I don't know what you're talking about. I bet Dominic could help clear this up. He seems to know what's what in Hollywood.

david050173
06-12-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Virginity bit? I don't know what you're talking about. I bet Dominic could help clear this up. He seems to know what's what in Hollywood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Katie is saving herself for marriage. It is unclear if this is the britney version of "saving". About as interesting as the Tom Cruise is gay theory.

Dangergirl
06-12-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
nah, she completes him.
she provides a hetero side that was missing from the original blueprint

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh, now that you put it like that. I see your reasoning! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Daliman
06-12-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm 32, and even I can't date a 26 yr. old

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you seriously that picky?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I believe a statute of limitations is in effect here.