PDA

View Full Version : this can't be good - losing 2-3 pounds a DAY

whiskeytown
06-12-2005, 04:39 AM
ay carumba...

I think I mentioned last week how I was gonna buy more lo cal meals (lean cuisine/Smart Ones) - 300-400 calories a pop as opposed to the 900 cal. pizzas I was eating all at once - I'd eat more meals and spread them out, so to speak.

I also cut way back on coke, and I knew it would have a bit of an effect, but add a cold to that equation (kicked in on Thursday) and as of this morning I weigh 207 - I think I was about 214/215 on Wed.

I'm sorta panicing already - threw a turkey roast/potatoes dinner in the microwave - I usually lose weight during a cold cause I'm sick of sore throats and eating, but this is pretty darn fast, even for me -

I better go gorge myself tonight to try to bring some balance to this thing....Jesus.

I'd like to get back to 180, but with preferably a bit less speed - but of course, my metabolism was always thru the roof, I've just abused it so bad in the past yr. (3000 cal/day counting coke and booze) - that I suppose it might still be working full throttle.

RB

bugstud
06-12-2005, 04:42 AM
water weight means you may fluctuate like this, I wouldn't spaz yet.

partygirluk
06-12-2005, 04:47 AM
7 lbs fluctuation is nothing special for someone your weight, if you lose another 8 lbs in the next 4 days then you can start to get worried.

KaneKungFu123
06-12-2005, 04:51 AM
u just lost water weight, not fat. once u start eating normally that weight will come back cause its just water.

read about nutrition somewhere....

[ QUOTE ]
ay carumba...

I think I mentioned last week how I was gonna buy more lo cal meals (lean cuisine/Smart Ones) - 300-400 calories a pop as opposed to the 900 cal. pizzas I was eating all at once - I'd eat more meals and spread them out, so to speak.

I also cut way back on coke, and I knew it would have a bit of an effect, but add a cold to that equation (kicked in on Thursday) and as of this morning I weigh 207 - I think I was about 214/215 on Wed.

I'm sorta panicing already - threw a turkey roast/potatoes dinner in the microwave - I usually lose weight during a cold cause I'm sick of sore throats and eating, but this is pretty darn fast, even for me -

I better go gorge myself tonight to try to bring some balance to this thing....Jesus.

I'd like to get back to 180, but with preferably a bit less speed - but of course, my metabolism was always thru the roof, I've just abused it so bad in the past yr. (3000 cal/day counting coke and booze) - that I suppose it might still be working full throttle.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

AsiaKurosawa
06-12-2005, 04:55 AM
water weight, prolly. or pms. /images/graemlins/wink.gif no worries this early in the game.

favorite:
http://i2.peapod.com/c/53/53MXP.jpg

whiskeytown
06-12-2005, 05:00 AM
I already get rid of a lot of this anyways...

they've got me on a blood pressure pill that is a slight diuretic - - so I'm usually losing a little more then usual anyways...

and I think a lot of it is the cold - I hate eating cause it sucks to swollow anything...ach - pizza is definately out...

(and it doesn't help that I haven't boozed it up in a week) -

so part of me is "yikes" - but the other part is well, a lot of those calories were sugar/junk calories -

speaking of which - those Lean Cuisine 3 meat pizzas are pretty damn cool -

RB

Blarg
06-12-2005, 05:03 AM
I can lose five pounds on the toilet. Don't panic.

whiskeytown
06-12-2005, 05:04 AM
dude....

I did not NEED to know that.... /images/graemlins/grin.gif - ach..

RB

Alobar
06-12-2005, 05:14 AM
yeah, what everyone is saying. Its all water weight. what do you think all these "hollywood" lose 10 pounds in 2 days diets are?