PDA

View Full Version : when friends "call" girls

gamblore99
06-12-2005, 02:54 AM
setup: your not good friends with the guy, its his friends predrinking get together. Only 1 cute girl there. 5-10 minutes after arriving friend says "___ is cute, I'm going for ___". Girl seems equally split between you and friend, or likes you slighlty more. If you hit on the girl, does friend have a right to get pissy?

kerssens
06-12-2005, 02:55 AM
I don't know.

PoBoy321
06-12-2005, 02:55 AM
If he fails to take the initiative, it's his own fault.

The Ocho
06-12-2005, 02:56 AM
no. random girls are never worth getting worked up over.

Alobar
06-12-2005, 03:13 AM
he called dibs.....you lose.

but if your not good friends, then who [censored] cares what he thinks? So go bone her

poker-penguin
06-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Get drunk. Then "call" her.

DemonDeac
06-12-2005, 10:49 AM
"calling" girls is so stupid. ive had this discussion before, and calling girlsis insane. just man up and start talkin to the girl and all that good stuff, if she digs ya, she gigs ya. if someone starts talkin to you, just hope into the conversation assuming u think shes diggin ya and she should start talkin to you eventually.

stanky
06-12-2005, 10:50 AM
If he said:

[ QUOTE ]
" That kitten is cute, I'm going for a smoke."

[/ QUOTE ]

then it's yours to try and hit.

manpower
06-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Next time some [censored] tries to pull a stunt like that tell his ass she's open game. That said, calling girls is lame. I only ever let ever let close friends do it and even then it's usually closer to, 'ok, you take the blond one, I got the other one' than, 'dibs on the only attractive girl here'

Roy Munson
06-12-2005, 01:47 PM
I can't believe everyone is looking past the obvious resolution.

You tell the girl to call one of her girlfriends over. When she arrives one guy gets one girl and the other guy gets the other girl.

It does not matter which girl you take because after you get done, you and your buddy are going to switch girls. This way nobody's feelings are hurt.

trying2learn
06-12-2005, 01:53 PM
i thought this thread was going to be about acquaintences with hookers.

stankybank
06-12-2005, 02:02 PM
no

BradleyT
06-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Tag Team.

david050173
06-12-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tag Team.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you sure you don't mean team-tag tag ad (http://www.team-tag.com/tag/index.html?fuseaction=tools.invlink&u=david050173& linkID=1).

bobdibble
06-12-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Call shotgun.

jakethebake
06-12-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MarkL444
06-12-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

but if your not good friends, then who [censored] cares what he thinks? So go bone her

[/ QUOTE ]

you cant call dibs when theres only one chick.

jakethebake
06-12-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you cant call dibs when theres only one chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf are you talking about. of course you can.

Slacker13
06-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Isn't that some form of Pre Cock Blocking?

Bulldog
06-13-2005, 08:33 AM
I agree with Mark for the first time ever.

Bluffoon
06-13-2005, 09:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If he fails to take the initiative, it's his own fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
06-13-2005, 09:33 AM
This thread is yet another indication of the poor upbringings suffered by many Americans these days.

It should be noted that for males "dibs" always applies. Period. Regardless of the number of girls this moral obligation has precendence. The dibs convention supersedes any wishes the female may have in this matter. Now the original dibs-caller may rescind his rights if it becomes clearly apparent that the female in question will not honor the dibs code, thereby removing the legal impediment from his friend. This obviously would be the appropriate move in the aforementioned instance. However, the dibs-caller is under no obligation to do so in the event he believes the girl will become intoxicated enough to change her preferences. If he does agree to forego his privelege some form of compensation would be appropriate for the original holder of the dibs right, probably in the form of an alcoholic beverage or potantially sloppy seconds, depending on how intoxicated the girl becomes.

STLantny
06-13-2005, 09:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats riduculous, you cant call dibs on a girl. I have had several situations like this where the guy calls "dibs" and obv she was not interested in him. Anyone who calls "dibs" on a girl is obv trying to hard. If there is some unwritten law that I dont know about, im calling dibs on Eva Longoria then.....

jakethebake
06-13-2005, 09:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thats riduculous, you cant call dibs on a girl. I have had several situations like this where the guy calls "dibs" and obv she was not interested in him. Anyone who calls "dibs" on a girl is obv trying to hard. If there is some unwritten law that I dont know about, im calling dibs on Eva Longoria then.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll forgive your poor upbringing. Of course you can call dibs on a girl. And your friends are morally obligated to honor your dibs...only your friends. The girl has no obligation. If it becomes obvious she's only interested in one of you, not the guy with dibs, he should back off.

I know people here have seen "A Beautiful Mind". The cockblocker scene that leads to the Nash Equilibrium is exactly why someone really should call dibs.