PDA

View Full Version : Seriously people, WTF??

nothumb
06-12-2005, 02:36 AM
How are all these people getting green names? I know wacki likes fellatio.

Discuss.

NT

tbach24
06-12-2005, 02:39 AM
http://www.oznet.ksu.edu/entomology/extension/Photos/Soybeans/GCWlarva.jpg

PoBoy321
06-12-2005, 02:40 AM
They just made Jim Kuhn a mod, and he's got like 1100 posts. That's news, and it's weird.

tbach24
06-12-2005, 02:40 AM
SO CREEPY LOOKING

http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~mmorley/rainbow/green%20frog.jpg

DemonDeac
06-12-2005, 02:41 AM
i think they're making him in charge of signature control since it appears Mat will be bringing them back soon

Talk2BigSteve
06-12-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They just made Jim Kuhn a mod, and he's got like 1100 posts. That's news, and it's weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he is green but he does not have the "I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Mat" yellow flag with Mat's Initial on it.

Living, Learning, and Laughing.
Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

-Skeme-
06-12-2005, 02:43 AM
Is it just my side, or is every single add on the top, right and left not loading properly. It's incorrectly loading like 15 pages at once, making an annoying clicking sound and screwing up the layout.

PoBoy321
06-12-2005, 02:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it just my side, or is every single add on the top, right and left not loading properly. It's incorrectly loading like 15 pages at once, making an annoying clicking sound and screwing up the layout.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it annoys the hell out of me, so I just muted my laptop.

-Skeme-
06-12-2005, 02:45 AM
You're an icon for the working man. <-- I have no idea why, but that just came to me and I find it hilarious.

morgant
06-12-2005, 02:46 AM
dont be a flaming necromaniac

nothumb
06-12-2005, 02:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quit hijacking my 'wacki is queer' thread.

Also, try hitting 'shift' and '/' when you ask several questions in a row. Noob.
NT

wacki
06-12-2005, 06:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's true I like receiving fellatio. So maybe when you are done playing with your cats dick (linky), (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1961626&page=&view=&s b=5&o=) you can get on your knees in front of a real man. If you do a good enough job, I might just put your jealous ass name in a perty pink.

later,

drunk wacki

P.S. thx emmitt

Alobar
06-12-2005, 06:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's true I like receiving fellatio. So maybe when you are done playing with your cats dick, (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1961626&page=&view=&s b=5&o=) you can get on your knees in front of a real man. If you do a good enough job, I might just put your jealous ass name in a perty pink.

later,

drunk wacki

P.S. thx emmitt

[/ QUOTE ]

atta boy wacki! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sublime
06-12-2005, 11:02 AM

why? jim has beena round a long time and seems like a really good guy. just because he doesnt post 40-60 times a day like some people doesnt make him less qualified to moderate. imo, it makes him more qualified. i cant stand people who post in every thread, like do you need to have an opnion on EVERYTHING?

ok, rant over /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alobar
06-12-2005, 12:50 PM
eah what sublime said. Jim is a good guy

nothumb
06-12-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, it's true I like receiving fellatio. So maybe when you are done playing with your cats dick (linky), you can get on your knees in front of a real man. If you do a good enough job, I might just put your jealous ass name in a perty pink.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, yeah, pwnt and all that. But don't you think it's a little creepy that you have some post of mine ready to link to every time some random topic comes up? Do you, like, print them out and make a bible out of them or something?

NT

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 12:54 PM
Favorite threads is my guess, or a good memory and the search function.

nothumb
06-12-2005, 12:55 PM
BTW I don't want to be a moderator, I just don't think it's fair that you guys took clover green from us Irish here who might want to show a little ethnic pride.

Pink, I would pass on.

NT

wacki
06-12-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
good memory and the search function.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally it's what he said. This time emmitt helped me out, hence the thx emmitt.

nothumb
06-12-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Normally it's what he said. This time emmitt helped me out, hence the thx emmitt.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys have like a gay stalking beastopedophiliac love triangle with my posts.

NT

wacki
06-12-2005, 01:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys have like a gay stalking beastopedophiliac love triangle with my posts.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a question or a statement? And no dude, you asked people in a public forum if you comminted beasteality because you "absentmindedly" gave it a handjob.

No stalking is needed to remember that one. Come on man, you are much better at this [censored] than that.

Alobar
06-12-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

naw, its not that sinister. There was a thread on here lastnight from wacki asking for some help for a witty comeback. That was the winning suggestion.

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 01:14 PM
and then he used his Mod powers to move it over to pot-limit omaha, where nobody would ever see it?

Alobar
06-12-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and then he used his Mod powers to move it over to pot-limit omaha, where nobody would ever see it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw wacki is smarter than that, he just deleted it.

nothumb
06-12-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
naw, its not that sinister. There was a thread on here lastnight from wacki asking for some help for a witty comeback. That was the winning suggestion.

[/ QUOTE ]

That totally negates any pwntation that may have occured.

And for Christ's sake, I wasn't giving the kitten a handjob, it just got aroused while I was petting it. It was asleep. I didn't touch it's little nubby.

NT

wacki
06-12-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That totally negates any pwntation that may have occured.

[/ QUOTE ]

Negates??? Naw... A gang bang is still a gang bang nothumb.

[ QUOTE ]
And for Christ's sake, I wasn't giving the kitten a handjob, it just got aroused while I was petting it. It was asleep. I didn't touch it's little nubby.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why did you have to ask: "Does this count as beastiality?" (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1961626&page=&view=&s b=5&o=)

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nothumb
06-12-2005, 08:00 PM
I was hoping it would count anyway so I would up my score on the vice test and bang more questionable women.

NT