PDA

View Full Version : 56s in SB facing 3.75 cold on turn

Schizo
06-11-2005, 11:44 PM
10/20 live

Hero in SB w/ 5s6s and have six callers to me. I call, the big blind checks, and we take the flop eight handed.

Flop comes down 5c Ts Ks giving me a flushdraw and bottom-pair. Considering the number of callers and the odds I'm getting, I decide to lead in and make a pot. (maybe not the best play, but not the worst) I get three calls, then a strong player raises. The cut-off calls, the button calls, I call, and everyone else calls. We see the turn six-handed.

Turn is the Qc. I check, the big blinds bets, the next player folds, the next player raises, the strong player three-bets, the cut-off cold-calls three bets (??) and the button goes all-in for seventy-five (five dollars short of cap). I'm facing 3.75 big-bets to see the river card, and clearly I'm concerned that my flushdraw, even if it get's there, is no good.

Who calls the turn?

boondockst
06-12-2005, 08:24 AM
I see a strong case to reraise/push on the flop after a "strong player" raises...You have a lot of outs and I assume some probable FE

captZEEbo1
06-12-2005, 08:38 AM
with that many callers, reasonable shot your flush draw is no good.

xorbie
06-12-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
10/20 live

Hero in SB w/ 5s6s and have six callers to me. I call, the big blind checks, and we take the flop eight handed.

Flop comes down 5c Ts Ks giving me a flushdraw and bottom-pair. Considering the number of callers and the odds I'm getting, I decide to lead in and make a pot. (maybe not the best play, but not the worst) I get three calls, then a strong player raises. The cut-off calls, the button calls, I call, and everyone else calls. We see the turn six-handed.

Turn is the Qc. I check, the big blinds bets, the next player folds, the next player raises, the strong player three-bets, the cut-off cold-calls three bets (??) and the button goes all-in for seventy-five (five dollars short of cap). I'm facing 3.75 big-bets to see the river card, and clearly I'm concerned that my flushdraw, even if it get's there, is no good.

Who calls the turn?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was about to say push all in on the flop, but are you talking about limit?