PDA

View Full Version : NYC games

jayadd
01-10-2003, 12:24 AM
how do you find these nyc games im getting tired of the taj room and foxwoods drive. I dont care limits will play any. even went to rounders in NJ ok place just had one game going on a monday night

nicky g
01-10-2003, 09:08 AM
when this question has been asked before, people have suggested asking around at the taj, as they're reluctant to post games on the net. they claimed it's pretty easy to find out there. i myself have no idea.

Jeffage
01-10-2003, 06:22 PM
That is correct...I don't have specific info but I have been at Taj on a number of occassions and someone will say something like, "I wish there was a cardroom in NYC so I didn't have to make this drive" and usually someone hooks them up with the info (I believe u have to be "referred" by someone to get into some of these rooms). I've never played in NY (live in VA) so I can't help you with specifics.

Jeff

mobes
01-12-2003, 08:58 PM
By far the best way to meet up with a lot of poker players in your area is to host a game. Everyone comes out of the woodwork to go to a game, but noone wants to tell a stranger about their game.

Tyler Durden
01-15-2003, 06:13 PM
If anyone wants info on NYC games, e-mail me at kubrickdirty@aol.com