PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Scalf

John Cole
01-09-2003, 05:03 PM
Hey, check out my new profile. I'm trying to lose my nerd image.

John

Phat Mack
01-09-2003, 05:09 PM
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Ray Zee
01-09-2003, 09:00 PM
huntin furry creatues, drinking bud from the can. --see you cant even play tough and do it right,, you sissy.

scalf
01-10-2003, 08:46 AM
prof cole, all ya really got to do is list that you contribute to 2+2 other topics forum...that will free you from being a nerd...by the way, i consider nerd a compliment...and would take it as a supreme compliment that the diverse group of 2+2 posters repeatedly ask for a john cole ruling on items...you are a legend among 2+2 posters...you should be drinking naragannssett beer tho....jmho..gl /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/club.gif

John Cole
01-10-2003, 11:47 AM
Unfortunately, scalf, Narragansett beer, the real Naragansett beer, has gone the way of all flesh. The brewery, though, still stands.

John

Rick Nebiolo
01-13-2003, 03:03 AM
John,

We used to drink Narragansett because we thought anyone drinking Budweiser or even worse Michelob was an uppity snob.

Do you remember back at the dorm getting that super discount beer “Boh” in the white can with a red stripe that was supposed to be “bottom of the barrel” Narragansett but even cheaper because it didn’t have the advertising? I think it went for about $1.79 a case.

Do you remember three-bedroom off-campus housing within walking distance of the ocean or even on the water (usually an inlet) that went for about $200 for three bedrooms (i.e., $67 per month per student)? No wonder so few of us wanted to graduate.

Memories - la de da de da