PDA

View Full Version : 46s blind wars

MoDOH
06-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Villain is a TAG and I have played with him several times over roughly 1000 hands. his stats are 18/12 with an aggression street by street of 4,5/4/1,5 and an attempt to steal of 23%
He is fairly straightforward after the flop and usually doesnīt do anything overly stupid postflop.
I expect him to cap preflop with big PP a large majority of the time. and CR the flop with any pair. given this, how does my call down look?
Oh and preflop isnīt standard by any means...
He is also a bit too weak postflop...

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, SB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

Turn: (4 BB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (8 BB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 10 BB

StellarWind
06-11-2005, 02:03 PM
You have four outs versus a straight and six outs versus most other made hands. Add in a river bet when you improve and some chance that he is bluffing and you need to call the turn.

The river is so awful that either folding or calling is reasonable.

Trix
06-12-2005, 12:57 AM
Just call preflop, he has a hand, but you are getting odds to call.

An ASB is pretty low from a taggish guy. Most of his "steals" are probably opens from the CO or button.

If you think he will end up folding something like AJ postflop, then I dont mind the 3bet.

You can fold the river, I dont even think you are good 5% , but if it was close, then you would prefer him not to see your hand /images/graemlins/tongue.gif