PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Bax

Petey Pockets
06-11-2005, 05:25 AM
Online player Johny Bax just won the 1500 Stud WSOP event after supposably never playing one hand of stud before the tournament. Bax says he received a few 5 minute lessons from the Crew. I need to get me some lessons from the Crew too I guess...

colgin
06-11-2005, 09:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bax says he received a few 5 minute lessons from the Crew. I need to get me some lessons from the Crew too I guess...

[/ QUOTE ]

Gag.

lighterjobs
06-11-2005, 01:29 PM
that's pretty sick he won the tournament, but a hell of a feat.

TheTimeIsUp
06-11-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cliff Josephy aka "Johnny Bax" has just won the $1500 Seven Card Stud Event. He takes home $192,150. A quick interview reveals that his nickname is his online handle. Apparently, "Johnny" whose day job is a stockbroker from Syosset, NY won a total of five and a half (7 with three chops) seats to the Main Event via online tournaments. He also confirms rumors that before tonight he had never played a hand of Stud in his life, and that Scott Fischman and crew gave him a five minute lesson before the start of this tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

ononimo
06-11-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He also confirms rumors that before tonight he had never played a hand of Stud in his life, and that Scott Fischman and crew gave him a five minute lesson before the start of this tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

TimTimSalabim
06-11-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bax says he received a few 5 minute lessons from the Crew.

[/ QUOTE ]

And then did the opposite?