PDA

View Full Version : Where does everyone play online?

rocnet1
06-11-2005, 05:00 AM
I am new to two plus two and am curious where everyone plays stud online. I have played at Party Poker but nowhere else. I am not pleased with the structure on Party and am looking for a better online game.

losingflush
06-11-2005, 05:13 AM
There are pot limit and no limit 5 stud and 7 stud games at www.gamingclubpoker.com (http://www.gamingclubpoker.com), google it if that does not take you to their website. Obviously, stud is offered at many places but that is where I play.

Griff
06-11-2005, 07:16 AM
Pokerstars and UB.

Alchemist
06-11-2005, 10:31 AM
Stars and Paradise. Paradise's $.50/1 game has no ante.
Stars also has $.25/.50 (ante 5c).

dandy_don
06-12-2005, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Stars and Paradise. Paradise's $.50/1 game has no ante.
Stars also has $.25/.50 (ante 5c).

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

bholdr
06-12-2005, 03:49 PM
I actually like the ante structure on party- and they have some of the losest games around, and there's always games going, so party is my first choice.

The 2/4 goes most of the time on paradise, with a .25 ante and a $1 bring in. there is a good 4/8 hi-lo on paradise as well.

Absolute and Bodog rarely have games going, but they're really fishy when they do go.

Andy B
06-13-2005, 01:00 AM
Full Tilt has the best stud structure of any site that I'm aware of. Of course, they don't have very many games. I play on Stars. Their ante structure is too low, but life's like that sometimes.

dandy_don
06-13-2005, 10:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Absolute and Bodog rarely have games going, but they're really fishy when they do go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know how difficult is it to clear the deposit bonus playing stud at either of these sites? (I'm assuming that both have a deposit bonus offering). I'll be looking for a new site soon (I've caught the Bonus Whore virus).

I've almost cleared my deposit bonus at Paradise, and I'd encourage anyone that's never opened an account there and prefers stud to use the link listed in the Classifieds for the 50% new account deposit bonus (if it's still available). I will have it cleared in less than 30 days, playing approximately 15-18 hours a week at the $.50/$1 stud tables and the tables are fairly soft. (So is the No Limit HE tables for what it's worth--I've ventured over there a couple of times when the stud tables became too tight). The only times I've had problems getting into a $.50/$1 stud game is early in the mornings. From afternoon on there are usually 5 or 6 tables going. Higher limits have a more difficult time making a table in non-peak hours, from what I've noticed.

horne_dawg
06-17-2005, 11:24 PM
do they have 7 stud 8OB at Paradise or even stars. I am new to the world of stud, after reading SS2, sorry not a 2 plus 2 book. I picked up 7stud 8OB at PArty and I have been playing their .5-1 tables and the $10 SNG. But I could use another room to clear some bonus money.

Alchemist
06-17-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do they have 7 stud 8OB at Paradise or even stars. I am new to the world of stud, after reading SS2, sorry not a 2 plus 2 book. I picked up 7stud 8OB at PArty and I have been playing their .5-1 tables and the $10 SNG. But I could use another room to clear some bonus money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I play Stud-8 at both sites (see my post above).

dandy_don
06-17-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do they have 7 stud 8OB at Paradise or even stars

[/ QUOTE ]

Both have it. I'm on a stud H/L table at Paradise right now clearing my deposit bonus (12 raked hands to go) and picking up an additional 40 BB /images/graemlins/grin.gif in the last 90 minutes.

If it's still there, go to the Classifieds here at 2+2. There is (was) a link for a 50% initial deposit bonus at Paradise that is easy to clear on the $.50/$1 stud and H/L tables.

horne_dawg
06-17-2005, 11:57 PM
ok thanks for the info.

MrBlueNose
06-18-2005, 04:43 AM
Sporting Bet.

peritonlogon
06-18-2005, 03:17 PM
There are usually good games at Pacific, if you can stomach the bad software, the ante structure has changed and is quite nice now (.25 ante, 1 bring in on a 3/6 game). Also if you're into bonus chasing InterPoker has a nice $90 monthly add on bonus, a $300 new player bonus through pokerlistings.com, and usually has a weekend a month where you can earn $30 if you play 300 raked hands. The games can be great and big, biggest i've seen are either 20 pound/40 pound or 30 pound/60 pound (multiply by 1.8 to get $ equivalent), but they're not good when party's games are good. Once the Europeans go to sleep the games get tougher. Also, you can coolect sign up for William Hill (5 pounds/hour 5 hours/month about $45) and Caribbean sun $40/month for 500 raked hands for the same exact games as Inter (total $215/month). The Ante structures there are pretty much identical to Party's.

P.S. my first post here