PDA

View Full Version : What is the worst thing you have ever done to another human being?

iMsoLucky0
06-11-2005, 03:12 AM
In High School I had a good friend who ended up trying to get my girlfriend to break up with me as well as starting rumors about me. So I found out that he did some things he shouldn't have and left an anonymous note on the Superintendant's desk. He was expelled from school less than 2 weeks before graduation. He still doesnt have a high school degree because of that.

What have you done?

Popinjay
06-11-2005, 03:14 AM
I accidently pulled out some of this girl's hair in 3rd grade. I still feel bad about it sometimes.

Diplomat
06-11-2005, 03:18 AM
Got in an argument with my brother and punched him in the face. I still don't know why I did that.

-Diplomat

SossMan
06-11-2005, 03:21 AM
i accidentally ruined a buddy's credit right before he was to purchase a home.

iMsoLucky0
06-11-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i accidentally ruined a buddy's credit right before he was to purchase a home.

[/ QUOTE ]

There has to be a story to that...

beckham9
06-11-2005, 03:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In High School I had a good friend who ended up trying to get my girlfriend to break up with me as well as starting rumors about me. So I found out that he did some things he shouldn't have and left an anonymous note on the Superintendant's desk. He was expelled from school less than 2 weaks before graduation. He still doesnt have a high school degree because of that.

What have you done?

[/ QUOTE ]

are you still friends? or was that the end of that? what do you mean by good friends? even if one of my best friends did that to me i would prolly just give him a beating and then make up.

iMsoLucky0
06-11-2005, 03:29 AM
We stopped being friends when he started doing [censored] to me. He still doesn't know it was me that got him expelled from school. We got into some later altercations after this too that were unrelated.

ChoicestHops
06-11-2005, 03:33 AM
What did the note say?

kurosh
06-11-2005, 06:40 AM
He stuck it in your wife's pooper.

Anders_G
06-11-2005, 09:57 AM
I always feel bad when i lie... Can't come up with a really good example right now though

mmbt0ne
06-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Left OJ's blood at the scene.

miajag81
06-11-2005, 10:10 AM
Two things that come to mind.

In kindergarten I, for no reason whatsoever, grabbed a girl's prized stuffed animal that she had brought in for show-and-tell and threw it out the window of the bus. They stopped the bus to get out and look but never found it.

In 8th grade I dumped my girlfriend for her best friend ... 2 months after her dad died.

Prevaricator
06-11-2005, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In kindergarten I, for no reason whatsoever, grabbed a girl's prized stuffed animal that she had brought in for show-and-tell and threw it out the window of the bus. They stopped the bus to get out and look but never found it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's top notch.

M2d
06-11-2005, 10:44 AM
exlax in someone's hoho.

lastcoyote
06-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Back when I was a Junior in high school (nearly 20 years ago) I was playing golf in the state finals. I had always forbidden my parents from coming to watch when I played matches. I guess I was worried it would put extra, unnecessary pressure on me.

Anyway, I was playing like sh.it after only a few holes and I was walking off the green and I saw my mom off in the distance. She had secretly driven 3 hours to watch me play (she was excited because it was my biggest event to that point). When I saw her I was totally pissed and I told her she was going to make me play terrible and that she needed to get off the course.

I think about that all the time and still have never apologized to this day. I think I feel worse that I have never apologized than I do about telling her to leave.

SomethingClever
06-11-2005, 11:51 AM
Cut off their head and [censored] down their throat.

DemonDeac
06-11-2005, 12:18 PM
remind me to NEVER be friends with you

stinkypete
06-11-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think about that all the time and still have never apologized to this day. I think I feel worse that I have never apologized than I do about telling her to leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you waiting for?

tommy2
06-11-2005, 01:15 PM
I accidentally ran over my sister's foot with my car when I was 16. I drove her and her friend to the mall and I thought they got out on the same side, but they actually got out on opposite sides. When I heard the door slam, I shifted into drive and the car rolled forward a bit, right over her foot. My sister was, of course, still getting out on the other side and had one foot out the door and the other in the car.

She started screaming, I started to panic and jammed on the brakes. When I finally got the car off of her, she had no broken bones or cuts but this weird abrasion on her ankle. She tried to act like it was no big deal and went shopping. I picked her up like 2 hours later and she was limping badly. My folks were furious at me when we told them, but my sister was actually nice about it. She ended up having ligament damage and to this day (17 years later) her foot goes numb sometimes. I still feel horrible about it.

The Stranger
06-11-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In High School I had a good friend who ended up trying to get my girlfriend to break up with me as well as starting rumors about me. So I found out that he did some things he shouldn't have and left an anonymous note on the Superintendant's desk. He was expelled from school less than 2 weeks before graduation. He still doesnt have a high school degree because of that.

What have you done?

[/ QUOTE ]

He deserved it.

The Stranger
06-11-2005, 01:24 PM
When I was in college, I was almost always either drunk of hungover. Therefore I rarely made it to class. I was academically disqualified, went to summer school, got reinstated, and got DQ'ed again.

Whenever my parents would call and ask me how I was doing in school, I was BS about how well I was doing so they would continue to help me out with money.

Brainwalter
06-11-2005, 01:29 PM
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

wacki
06-11-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What have you done?

[/ QUOTE ]

He deserved it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a bold statement off of limited information. Maybe the other guy knew/thought she was cheating on him and the friend was simply looking out for him. His only fault may of been poor execution. There are two sides to every story you know.

The Stranger
06-11-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Johnny explains how he came up with that line. (http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/storytellers/49402/episode.jhtml)

edit: fixed link

wonderwes
06-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Not the worst thing, but it was pretty bad, and it actually is poker related.

This May, we get out of school, and drive from Austin to New Orleans to play the WSOP N.O. circuit. A long time friend from New Mexico meets us down at the event. We all decide to play in the first event, the $200 NL holdem tourny (thats a large buy-in compared to our current poker rolls). 833 players, Harrah's is packed, and we start the tourny. Now we all discussed before how if somehow we get at the same table, we will try to stay out of pots together. Sure enough, within an hour, somehow my friend from NM gets sat a the same table as me.

Prelapse: a few hands before was a horrid ruling. I am in a pot, guy bets on the flop with an open ender straight draw, I have AJ, top pair currently, I raise him, he goes all in (little more than the raise) I call. Dealer went ahead and dealt the turn card before I called. They call floor, ruling is to take the current turn card, muck it, burn and turn, the turn and river cards. In all the confusion, the guy actually makes his straight. He made it on the river. So that never should have happened, and it was a large pot so it certainly pissed me off.

So my friend get set at my table. 2nd hand he's played, is currently dealer, he raises with AQ, I as BB, call with 74 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. (Note: the tourny structure had people start with 1k in chips, and after two 40 min blind levels, its already at 75/150 so stakes were already pretty high). Flop is 9 5 3, with my /images/graemlins/diamond.gif flush draw. 4 current players, it checks all the way to him. He decides to bet AQ all in to steal the pot. I was still quite upset about the last pot I explained, so I sit there, somehow a blood vessel triggers my brain, and I say "call". My brain obviously just lost it in a short 2 sec span. The other 2 players fold. We turnover our hands, and I realize I made a bad error. Turn card, /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, and that sends him packing.

I then reallized, I just busted my good friend. Whoops! So yeah, he walks off, I come back to the room later that day to find "7 4" written on about 20-30 notepads from the hotel all in my luggage. After 11+ hours of play, I got 32nd out of 833, won about $600. We talked about it earlier, and he said he was happy I placed so high in the tourny, but I knew he couldn't believe I busted him on a lowly draw. I told him I still remember that every now and then and keep saying I am sorry for busting him. He and I are still good friends, but I felt horrid for doing it to him.