PDA

View Full Version : PV with 2 DBs

DavidC
06-11-2005, 02:53 AM
I'm getting this weird thing happening, where I'll have one DB (my hands) and another (hands I mined).

PV spits up the stats for the 2 DBs, but it seems to use the one from my hands for the icon that it's using. I've tried changing the order in which the DBs are entered into PV settings to change the hierarchy, but it doesn't change anything.

I therefore must assume that this is using either the most recent label entry, (generally the one that my hands DB is using) or the one that has the lowwest filename (currently my hands DB).

[censored] fuckity [censored]-[censored]!

Is there any way to configure PT to use whatever DB has the most hands on a fellow to base the icon on?

Edit: Sorry about the censor breach there... it appears that it's filtered as [censored]ity.

DavidC
06-11-2005, 04:11 PM
bump

topspin
06-11-2005, 04:26 PM
Hey David,

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you, but I'm curious why you wouldn't just email Amir with this question? Given that PV's a commercial product now, I'd imagine you can expect to get a response in a reasonably speedy time frame.

teddyFBI
06-12-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey David,

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you, but I'm curious why you wouldn't just email Amir with this question? Given that PV's a commercial product now, I'd imagine you can expect to get a response in a reasonably speedy time frame.

[/ QUOTE ]

cute.