PDA

View Full Version : You fold too much

SmileyEH
06-11-2005, 02:48 AM
Opp. has 7 5 3 agg. numbers.

So we can safely say he folds too much.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (7 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>,

-SmileyEH

TheDelChop
06-11-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Opp. has 7 5 3 agg. numbers.

So we can safely say he folds too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

7 5 3 agg. numbers also say that Villian plays only really premium hands and could have you buried. If you had some sort of draw or at least a pair go ahead. With 8 high?

Just fold and avoid FPS.

SmileyEH
06-11-2005, 02:54 AM
he has normal preflop numbers. Just go with my read that opp is a raise or fold player.

-SmileyEH

Entity
06-11-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just go with my read that opp is a raise or fold player.

[/ QUOTE ]

He raised, right?

SmileyEH
06-11-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He raised, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah whatever I'm probably wrong. It's just with this guy's agg. numbers hes going to raise overcards 100% of the time, and and then fold them. Combinations, bayesian statisticas blah blah - he doesnt have a pair more than 35% of the time or whatever I need to make this play.

-SmileyEH

Entity
06-11-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He raised, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah whatever I'm probably wrong. It's just with this guy's agg. numbers hes going to raise overcards 100% of the time, and and then fold them. Combinations, bayesian statisticas blah blah - he doesnt have a pair more than 35% of the time or whatever I need to make this play.

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

How many hands are those "numbers" over? The problem with this bluff isn't that it isn't going to work as much as it is that it isn't going to work often enough; it's quite expensive and consequently has to work very often in order to be profitable (it's a 3SB minimum bluff in a 4.5SB pot).

Rob