PDA

View Full Version : AKo

deepsquat
06-11-2005, 01:41 AM
Villain is new to the table- standard?
Anyone Raise the turn and fold to a 3bet?
Anyone fold the flop?

Absolute Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (9.50 SB) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (5.75 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 6.75 BB

Kumubou
06-11-2005, 01:44 AM
I think I find a fold on that flop, even though the pot is big. If you had a heart, this would be an easy-mode calldown, obviously. There are just too many ways you are beat here -- you are drawing to a pair, and two of those cards put a four-flush on the turn. However, the pot is big and people like bluffing at three-flushes on the flop with crap, so I can not blame you for peeling. Given that, the turn fold is proper.

-K

milesdyson
06-11-2005, 01:45 AM
Flop call is thin but might barely be correct against AA-JJ/AK. Turn fold is good for sure.

Guessing though, I think that if you run the calcs for how many bets you get off of him when you beat him on the turn and how many bets you lose the times you beat him on the turn but he rivers a flush, I would say the flop is a fold.