PDA

View Full Version : QQ - modification of jason's daily hand post

Redd
06-10-2005, 10:23 PM
In jason_t's recent daily hand post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2607037&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1#Post2608072), he gave a really nice difficult example that's being pretty hotly debated. There's one variable that's not clear to me, and rather than hijack that thread, I thought I'd post the question here:

Here's hand 1, with a slight modification (namely, we've lost the caller in between us and the bettor). What is your play in this case?

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: I am MP2 with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
3 folds, MP1 calls, I raise, 3 folds, SB calls, BB calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif (4 players)
SB checks, BB bets, MP1 folds, I....

jason_t
06-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Actually this would be a great question that thread and wouldn't be a hijack at all. Repost it in the thread. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

toss
06-10-2005, 11:16 PM
I like raising this and getting HU is possible. If MP1 3-bets I'd call and let go on a non-/images/graemlins/spade.gif turn. Otherwise I bet the turn and take a free showdown if possible. I let go if villain checkraises the turn or bets out on the river. My plan sound any good?