PDA

View Full Version : 8 tabling directions?

Vetstadium
06-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Thanks got about 2000 at 4 tables pretty easy to do now while doing other things. I have been searching threads but not exactly sure how you hook it up and have one site on one screen and one on another? Thanks I think there has to be more to it then just hooking up another monitor. Also how do you click from one screen to the next? Thanks hope to be 8 tabling in couple of weeks.

jgunnip
06-10-2005, 06:52 PM
AncientPC's multil monitor FAQ in the Internet Gambling Forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2372874&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1)

Nick M
06-10-2005, 06:54 PM
you might want to edit your post to resemble english, it might help you get more responses...

Vetstadium
06-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Thanks for your advice glad to see you have so much free time to criticize my writing skills. Guess that's why I am not a teacher.

johnnybeef
06-10-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for your advice glad to see you have so much free time to criticize my writing skills. Guess that's why I am not a teacher.

[/ QUOTE ]

hes actually trying to help you here....your first post was illegible and in the wrong forum. next time try proofreading it and post it in the zoo. Or, better yet, just check the faq over there (internet gambling forum) and you will find all of the answers that you seek.

good luck players,
johnny