PDA

View Full Version : Who is not....

BWebb
06-10-2005, 06:41 PM
clicking on the "Pictures That Make You Ill Thread" because you are expecting to see Tubgirl? Am I the only one?

pshreck
06-10-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
clicking on the "Pictures That Make You Ill Thread" because you are expecting to see Tubgirl? Am I the only one?

[/ QUOTE ]

That pic and various other ones, but yeah Im not clicking on it.

Alobar
06-10-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thythe
06-10-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am indeed avoiding it also.

whiskeytown
06-10-2005, 06:52 PM
I am also avoiding it -

I've seen tubgirl - but I don't need that crap on my PC at work.

RB

geormiet
06-10-2005, 06:53 PM
I glimpsed the picture of the basketball player, and I'm sorry that I did. Trying to put it out of my mind.

Senor Cardgage
06-10-2005, 06:55 PM
Me too. I've never really understood the fascination some people have with disgusting pictures and videos. They always just make me feel kind of uneasy.

asofel
06-10-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Me too. I've never really understood the fascination some people have with disgusting pictures and videos. They always just make me feel kind of uneasy.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can say that again

/just saw the pic of the guy with a maggot infested brain.

Russ McGinley
06-10-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I glimpsed the picture of the basketball player, and I'm sorry that I did. Trying to put it out of my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Always check the URL first George, no matter what the text says. And if you're still not sure, check the replies.

After getting tricked about 5 times on various links from other websites, I've learned my lesson.

spamuell
06-10-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm pretty immune to tubgirl by now but there are really some disgusting pics online and I don't see why anyone would want to click that thread.

Blarg
06-10-2005, 08:12 PM
I'm just glad the thread title wasn't deceptive. I get no kicks from seeing that kind of picture. If I was a little kid I would probably live to see them, but I've seen my share by now, and the thrill is gone.

Phoenix1010
06-10-2005, 08:30 PM
I couldn't help myself. I really didn't want to open it because I knew I'd hate it and I regret my lack of self control.

mason55
06-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Meh half of them are fake anyways