PDA

View Full Version : Good call down?

Womble
06-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP with T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO calls, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (10.50 SB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, Button folds, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (8.25 BB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (10.25 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 12.25 BB

No specific reads on this one /images/graemlins/frown.gif and Im totally new to 6max. Once I was 3bet I though maybe i had flush outs or maybe hes betting the A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif or K

I was lost /images/graemlins/confused.gif Nearly, so nearly folded the river

marand
06-10-2005, 07:19 PM
I think it depends on the player. Against a passive player you have 0% chance of winning on the river, but against an overaggressive player you cannot fold.

Womble
06-11-2005, 07:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it depends on the player. Against a passive player you have 0% chance of winning on the river, but against an overaggressive player you cannot fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

This hand gave me a good read though. He showed me A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif and I won. Was surprised when the pot came to me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

captZEEbo1
06-11-2005, 07:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This hand gave me a good read though. He showed me A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif and I won. Was surprised when the pot came to me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be surprised when the pot came to you too, considering you had the worst hand.

MoDOH
06-11-2005, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This hand gave me a good read though. He showed me A 5 and I won. Was surprised when the pot came to me

I'd be surprised when the pot came to you too, considering you had the worst hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Womble
06-11-2005, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

Quote:

This hand gave me a good read though. He showed me A 5 and I won. Was surprised when the pot came to me

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmmm, not A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif then. Must have been A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

StellarWind
06-11-2005, 01:29 PM
I think you need to do this even though you don't know whether a diamond wins or loses for you.

With black tens I fold the flop. With A /images/graemlins/club.gifT /images/graemlins/diamond.gif I fold the flop. But since you are working both angles raise to protect your hand and call down when you get heads up.