PDA

View Full Version : Big Steve and ...Winston Churchill???

Talk2BigSteve
06-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Yes Big Steve and Winston Churchill!!!

These were taken about an hour ago, and just in case you haven't figured it out. Winston Churchill is my English Bulldog!
http://img240.echo.cx/img240/2743/dscf01075sk.jpg
http://img240.echo.cx/img240/9048/dscf01042qq.jpg

Living, Learning, and Laughing.
Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sleeping, Snoring, Eating, Belching, and Farting.
Winston Churchill /images/graemlins/club.gif

PoBoy321
06-10-2005, 05:50 PM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

M2d
06-10-2005, 05:52 PM
when did you cut your hair?
http://img240.echo.cx/img240/2743/dscf01075sk.jpg
http://www.golfing-weekly.com/articles/graphics/3001563_8.jpg

Tron
06-10-2005, 05:55 PM
WTF happened to gay guys having better style than straight ones? Are those fish on that shirt?

Then again, maybe it operates at a level of style I can't even comprehend.

Sweet dog, though.

Talk2BigSteve
06-10-2005, 05:56 PM
I went to the barber today, and that drunk in the other picture frequents the B&M I go to here in Mississippi everyone says he is a real ass but he is a good tipper.

M2d
06-10-2005, 05:58 PM
I thought you'd be a fan of a guy they call "Long John" /images/graemlins/smile.gif

fwiw, according to Rick Reilly in "Who's Your Caddy", he learned the real reason Daly's called that when Daly relieved himself into a big gulp cup while driving down the road.

Talk2BigSteve
06-10-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF happened to gay guys having better style than straight ones? Are those fish on that shirt?

Then again, maybe it operates at a level of style I can't even comprehend.

Sweet dog, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes those are fish on my shirt, I have always been a jean & T-shirt person, I also have alot of hawaiian shirts. I am not a keep up with the new style and look person.

I don't have the time or money to be trendy looking in my pretty pink polos like Dead does.

poker-penguin
06-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Steve, you look about 20, and are officially the least stylish gay man, if not man, on OOT.

I'm a little scared by the bondage outfit you're subjecting that dog to though :P

How old is Winston?

ClaytonN
06-10-2005, 07:01 PM
DId you ask for a litero cola before your haircut?

Talk2BigSteve
06-10-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Steve, you look about 20, and are officially the least stylish gay man, if not man, on OOT.

I'm a little scared by the bondage outfit you're subjecting that dog to though :P

How old is Winston?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I know I look young, however, I will be 31 on the 2nd of August.

I was waiting for someone to say something about his bondage outfit. I call it that too, it is actually a a full harness, it is used in place of a collar so you don't pull on his neck. (Bulldogs have major breathing problems)

As for how old he is that is a tough question. He is a rescue from Bulldog Rescue. He was found in Hattiesburg, Mississippi walking on the side of Interstate 59. He had been malnurished and obviously abused. I got him in December. My Vet says somewhere between 2 and 3 years old. He is doing good. He is up to 53 pounds, and right now is snoring on the floor beside me. He does not bark often I have heard him bark 3 times since he came here to live. He is however, very scared of newpapers, fly swatters, and belts, he will leave the room when I put my belt on and have an OhShit look in his face as he heads out the door. He is also Terrified of Thunderstorms. He is house broken, he will piss in our yard but actually only shits in the neighbors yard for some reason /images/graemlins/confused.gif

But Winston is the funniest dog I have ever had.

poker-penguin
06-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I did kinda know that, but the idea of a gay man with a bondage dog is much funnier (at least to me, since I'm less mature than the high school posters we have here).

Credit to you for taking in an abused dog. Eventually he'll learn that you're not a bad man (until he gets on the Jerry Falwell mailing list - then he'll change his mind again).

razor
06-10-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes those are fish on my shirt, I have always been a jean & T-shirt person, I also have alot of hawaiian shirts. I am not a keep up with the new style and look person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well at least you aren't the least stylish gay guy I know.

NiceCatch
06-10-2005, 11:16 PM
Is the dog gay too?

Are you sure?

JAA
06-10-2005, 11:18 PM
He doesn't want a large farva

- Jags

PhatTBoll
06-10-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He is house broken, he will piss in our yard but actually only shits in the neighbors yard for some reason

[/ QUOTE ]
good boy

Luv2DriveTT
06-11-2005, 12:06 AM
How come I look gayer than Big Steve, and I am straight?
Big Steve is so butch, he doesn't even make the OOT top 10.

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Talk2BigSteve
06-11-2005, 12:40 AM
Winston is neutered. He might be gay, but straight or gay ,doggie style sex would take way too much effort and energy for him; he would rather just sleep.

Talk2BigSteve
06-11-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Top 10 what??? Is there a list??? Has someone created a list of the gayest looking OOT Posters? I know there is a pictures page....Anyone want to do a Top Ten???

Inthacup
06-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Hard to beat this

http://www.icalledshotgun.com/photodirectory/ArchAngel1.jpg

Drunk Bob
06-11-2005, 01:00 AM
A harness is much better on a dog than a collar.

NiceCatch
06-11-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Winston is neutered. He might be gay, but straight or gay ,doggie style sex would take way too much effort and energy for him; he would rather just sleep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too much effort? Um... I would think that gay sex would be very easy for Winston, especially doggy style.

Luv2DriveTT
06-11-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hard to beat this

http://www.icalledshotgun.com/photodirectory/ArchAngel1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep thats gay all right.... in a Back Street Boys kind of way.

Talk2BigSteve
06-12-2005, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Top 10 what??? Is there a list??? Has someone created a list of the gayest looking OOT Posters? I know there is a pictures page....Anyone want to do a Top Ten???

[/ QUOTE ]

TT was the one who said it first, Not Me!!!