PDA

View Full Version : AKo Party 15/30 - Clear fold?

Benal
06-10-2005, 04:53 PM
I'm kind of a n00b when it comes to limit poker. Is this as clear of a fold as I think it is? No real reads on anyone..

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="red">Hero raises</font>, UTG +1 calls, 7 folds, BB calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif (3 players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, BB calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif (3 players)
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="red">BB raises</font>, Hero?

flawless_victory
06-10-2005, 05:00 PM
if you had bet the turn (as you clearly shouldve) you wouldnt be in this spot... as it is, id fold.

Benal
06-10-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you had bet the turn (as you clearly shouldve) you wouldnt be in this spot... as it is, id fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you explain how I wouldnt be "in this spot" if I had bet?

ggbman
06-10-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He'd still invest 2 BB with 4 outs, only difference is it isnt two back to him. There is nothing wrong with checking to see if someone has this straight, it will induce bluffs from worse hands and make it generally easy to fold situations like this.

SpaceAce
06-10-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it will induce bluffs from worse hands and make it generally easy to fold situations like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those two statements are exactly contradictory to one another.

SpaceAce

fearme
06-11-2005, 12:19 AM
im gone