PDA

View Full Version : Hearts multiplying like tribbles - 55

StellarWind
06-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

UTG is 31/9 and fairly aggressive postflop. Button is a loose/passive fish. BB is a big loose/passive fish who likes to slowplay.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, Button folds.

Turn: (3.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero calls, BB folds.

River: (8.50 BB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 9.50 BB

paco
06-10-2005, 05:00 PM
It is very unlikely both players are folding on turn--or else why would they have stayed in on flop (both can't have a strong enough made hand to warrant continuing on this board). Although I find myself playing your line, I think it's superior to check-call on turn. You have outs to the boat but don't want to pay double...
I think this a good fold.

Although I would check call this if the BB had dropped but there was no raise on the turn.

obsidian
06-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Hmm, this is tough. 6 cards in the deck that have you beat. The rest of the time you chop. I would consider a c/c here.

marand
06-10-2005, 07:31 PM
With two players calling you on the flop I wouldn't bet the turn. You can't fold to a raise and you rather pay 1 BB to see if you fill up on the river. I don't think your hand is good often enough here. If only 1 player called you on the flop I would play it the same. The river is an easy fold.