PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Broadband

otnemem
06-10-2005, 04:36 PM
About a week ago, somebody posted a link to the the KC Lowball event video from 2004 from ESPN... That link worked fine, but for some reason the ESPN broadband template doesn't work correctly on my computer. With that service, are you able to watch any of the event videos? If so, would it be possible for someone to link to the selection page, or can you only select episodes from their applet?

Thanks,
Evan

CrazyN8
06-10-2005, 05:54 PM
I, too, would like to see the link to more stuff other than just that. Even though that was cool!

duma
06-10-2005, 09:23 PM
www.espn360.com (http://www.espn360.com)

they only let you watch the videos if your cable provider has given them ample amount of money or something to that effect. i have tried before to find people on these boards with access to 360 but have had no luck. there was a free trial period a few months back and i was able to watch the Lowball event and post the url here on 2+2. once you know the url to the video stream you are pretty much set as everyone can watch it. im sure by now Espn 360 prolly has a good amount of poker content.

otnemem
06-14-2005, 05:22 PM
This one got buried. Forgot to thank you.

Thanks.

MyMindIsGoing
06-14-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you realy want it alot of people have (or should have it). I wrote a complete guide how to download them and convert them to vcd for easier play back and so you could watch them on tv with a dvd player. The file is only 193mb big.

Kevmath
06-14-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you realy want it alot of people have (or should have it). I wrote a complete guide how to download them and convert them to vcd for easier play back and so you could watch them on tv with a dvd player. The file is only 193mb big.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which can be found in this thread. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1852114&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1#Post1879164)

Kevin...