PDA

View Full Version : UTG+1 66-55

Silverback
06-10-2005, 03:29 PM
6 handed,

1)UTG+1 66-55 first in, do you raise these everytime?
2)UTG+1, UTG limps, you got 66-55 what do you do?

bunky9590
06-10-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1)UTG+1 66-55 first in, do you raise these everytime?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but most of the time I do, the only exception is when I have very loose players who will cold call with any 2 cards behind me and my raise wont get me HU or three handed, I'll limp if the table is very loose, calls alot of raises, and in general goes to the river chasing anything. 66-55 just isnt gonna hold up much OOP.

Most of the games arent like that though, so I usually (like 90% raise)

[ QUOTE ]
2)UTG+1, UTG limps, you got 66-55 what do you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again depends more on whs behind me than the limper, But I'll usually try to isolate and get this hand HU or against a weak limper and the BB. I'll also usually three bet with 55-66 if its been raised in front of me and I have position. That will usually get it HU.

Maximus77
06-10-2005, 06:22 PM
it depends on how the table is playing....if the table is tight..ill definantly raise these UTG, and hope to get it HU with a blind defender. If the table is loose, and I know there will be 4 or 5 other people in, I usually just call and hope to flop a set, because I will be up agaisnt so many overs and i dont have position.

UTG+1...I raise, unless one of the 2 people behind me is the type who cold calls anything, because when that person calls, i can guarantee you the BB is calling maybe the SB too. which means you are up agianst a ton of overs again, so you will most likely need a set to win.