PDA

View Full Version : Friends Getting Married......

wh1t3bread
06-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Okay one of my good friends got engaged last weekend. Today his fiance sends out a link to a webpage that she created on one of those wedding sites that has the information about how the met and how the got engaged, etc., etc. I already think that creating one of these webpages after 6 days of an engagement is odd, but then I notice that not only has a date been set (October of 2006 ) but she also has her bridesmaid's lined up as well!

Isn't this a bit soon to have all of these specifics taken care of? Is this normal? They've only been engaged for 6 days!

...just further proof that I don't understand women and never will.

mmbt0ne
06-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Dude, she's been thinking about this since she was 7 years old.

Wes ManTooth
06-10-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so true, so true...

wh1t3bread
06-10-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif Yeah...my guess is even younger than that....

jakethebake
06-10-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's known who her bridesmaids would be for years. She probably created the website three days after she met your friend.

wh1t3bread
06-10-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so true, so true...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that I want to understand them actually. If I do ever figure out how their brains work then I am most likely going to go crazy and have to be locked up.

wh1t3bread
06-10-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She probably created the website three days after she met your friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. Now I'm scared.

Voltron87
06-10-2005, 01:45 PM
seriously man, happy birthday.

spamuell
06-10-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all going to blow up in his face when it really is his birthday and everyone just laughs at him.

handsome
06-10-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all going to blow up in his face when it really is his birthday and everyone just laughs at him.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol nh.

jakethebake
06-10-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what you're talking about.

jakethebake
06-10-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, man. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bluffoon
06-10-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so true, so true...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that I want to understand them actually. If I do ever figure out how their brains work then I am most likely going to go crazy and have to be locked up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Their brains work?

Freakin
06-10-2005, 03:31 PM
I'm getting married in december. we're sending out save the dates this week with a URL on them. We still haven't built the page (I think it might be my responsibility, but I'm not sure). I think this girl is kinda nuts.

Freakin

MilkFish
06-10-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay one of my good friends got engaged last weekend. Today his fiance sends out a link to a webpage that she created on one of those wedding sites that has the information about how the met and how the got engaged, etc., etc. I already think that creating one of these webpages after 6 days of an engagement is odd, but then I notice that not only has a date been set (October of 2006 ) but she also has her bridesmaid's lined up as well!

Isn't this a bit soon to have all of these specifics taken care of? Is this normal? They've only been engaged for 6 days!

[/ QUOTE ]

just because they just got engaged...does not mean they just talked about getting married now. i'm sure it has been talked about before by them both (you just didn't know it.)

also, it's not hard to write up how they met and all...and how it went...IT REALLY did happen! some people just have a knack for writing and they can do it very, very fast. besides, they must be so excited to share the news with everyone.

also, some women just have an idea how they want their wedding to be like (from which music to play down to who's in the wedding party...it will blow your mind on how specific it can actually get!)...even before they find mr. right...he is pretty much the missing piece of the puzzle. yah know?

hey, not all women are like that...some even don't care about how the wedding would be like...they just want to be married to their man! (that would be me. hehe)

Tyler Durden
06-10-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting married in december. we're sending out save the dates this week with a URL on them. We still haven't built the page (I think it might be my responsibility, but I'm not sure). I think this girl is kinda nuts.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

which girl? the one in the OP or the one you're engaged to?

augie00
06-10-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I laughed for a good three minutes at this post. Well done.

Freakin
06-10-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

which girl? the one in the OP or the one you're engaged to?

[/ QUOTE ]

One in OP.