PDA

View Full Version : Over Under On Lindsey Lohan Going to Rehab

BigSkiRace
06-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Her new movie comes out in 12 days, shortly after that Im putting the over under at 15 days....Thoughts?

BreakfastBurrito
06-10-2005, 10:46 AM
Rehab to me indicates only a drug problem. Easily the over. If you broaden it to any type of self help facility (eating disorders, mental breakdowns and the like), I'm still going over, I'm thinking mid July.

Pocket Trips
06-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Considering the fact her new movie is a disney movie and rehab will not go over well with them I am taking the over on this one. She will definately have some sort of "breakdown" before the end of the summer though. Just look at her 2 appearances on SNL... She was hot as hell in the 1st one but looked like your everyday crack whore in the 2nd one

man
06-10-2005, 11:03 AM
under. because no one else will say it and dammit I'm a gambler.

chaas4747
06-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Happy B-day Man!

MoreWineII
06-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking more the funny farm route for her.

man
06-10-2005, 11:14 AM
thanks dude. it's the big 21. going to AC tonight.. I'll be the wasted guy at the Taj 2/4.

(I don't actually know where that is, but I'm pretty sure it's in AC!)

NoRiverRats
06-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Cocaine isn't just for breakfast anymore....over, because it means she will have to eat at rehab....

wonderwes
06-10-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cocaine isn't just for breakfast anymore....over, because it means she will have to eat at rehab....

[/ QUOTE ]

Did any see that post months ago on the board fubar? This guy posted to the website that he actually found Lohan's wallet. He even scanned her Cali Driver's License and her Black AMEX. He even said he found this mini plastic bag in her wallet containing some blowcaine.

I must say, after seeing her on the MTV movie awards, she doesn't even look the same. Hair sucks, boobs are now flat, and she looks like hella skin and bones now. Like not even physically fit, more like all her body mass has shrunk. Her arms looked like toothpicks.

Pocket Trips
06-10-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did any see that post months ago on the board fubar? This guy posted to the website that he actually found Lohan's wallet. He even scanned her Cali Driver's License and her Black AMEX. He even said he found this mini plastic bag in her wallet containing some blowcaine.

I must say, after seeing her on the MTV movie awards, she doesn't even look the same. Hair sucks, boobs are now flat, and she looks like hella skin and bones now. Like not even physically fit, more like all her body mass has shrunk. Her arms looked like toothpicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
cocaine's a hell of a drug!

Rick James

[/ QUOTE ]

Edge34
06-10-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoever posted it needed to have BS called on them...this happened, but I can be 99.9% certain it wasn't the poster who put it up. Those pictures had been found before and the guy was just trying to get people to go "ooh, ahh" for him.

As for the OP, I'll take the over. Damn shame what's happened to her just in the last few months, though.

wonderwes
06-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Link (http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/000941.html)

Wow, she needs a recount in votes for Ms. OOT. Yech.

The Stranger
06-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Hey fucknuts, somebody being addicted to deadly substances isn't funny.

jakethebake
06-12-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not at all funny. i;m putting her at 20 days.

wacki
06-12-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree

Water addiction (http://www.maximonline.com/grit/articles/article_3617.html)

bottomset
06-13-2005, 02:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree

[/ QUOTE ]

wow never would've thought that

2+2 wannabe
06-13-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not at all funny. i;m putting her at 20 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

nothumb
06-13-2005, 04:08 AM
I have a question... does her shrinking this much mean her boobs were real after all?

I would still do her for her personality

NT

Blarg
06-13-2005, 04:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually did LOL when I read these two bits:

[ QUOTE ]
Millson notes that one woman’s water addiction caused her to gain 15 pounds in around three hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
And especially neurotic doctors fear that water is a “gateway drug”

[/ QUOTE ]

We need Nancy Reagan to come out right away and declare the Sparkletts man should be tried for murder and executed.

diddle
06-17-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Her new movie comes out in 12 days, shortly after that Im putting the over under at 15 days....Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

On Leno tonight.

Holy [censored] she is coked up. eat a [censored] cheeseburger

sad

Nottom
06-17-2005, 04:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Millson notes that one woman’s water addiction caused her to gain 15 pounds in around three hours. And especially neurotic doctors fear that water is a “gateway drug” that may lead to excessive consumption of fluids whose effects aren’t as benign. “One man drank eight liters of milk in a sitting,” recalls Millson.

[/ QUOTE ]

I need to find this guy so I can win some money with that Gallon of milk bet.

wonderwes
07-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Its not looking good.

[ QUOTE ]
Super-skinny star Lindsay Lohan prompted yet more fears for her health after she reportedly collapsed at her LA gym.

The Mean Girls star was halfway through an hour-long spinning sesh when she became pale and began gasping for breath.

She stumbled off her bike and then collapsed, say Heat magazine.

"Everybody was shocked," one witness said.

"Lindsay wasn't moving and she appeared to be unconscious."

Thankfully her quick-thinking gym partner Kimberly Stewart and staff at the LA's Body and Soul gym soon brought her around.

The drama ended after a few minutes, when a pale and woozy Lindsay assured onlookers she was fine

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg
07-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Wow, what a shame.

You know, I just saw her on a Conan or Leno show a night or two ago, and she looked great. Who knows what's going on internally though.

She would have made a hell of a poster girl for crazy diets if she killed herself dieting when still, what, a couple years from being a teenager?

wonderwes
07-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Article about FeedLinsday.com (http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/eo/20050708/112087770000.html)

ChipWrecked
07-09-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He even said he found this mini plastic bag in her wallet containing some blowcaine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]! If he said it on the internet, it must be true.

Blarg
07-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Good link!