PDA

View Full Version : When do you wrap it up?

TStoneMBD
06-10-2005, 04:51 AM
That's condom talk for those not in the know.

For those that don't always wrap it up, do you make sure that the women is using birth control stuff or are you like most men and just pretend that she takes care of it?

partygirluk
06-10-2005, 04:53 AM
Not worth getting an STD and/or paternity suit because you wouldn't wear a Johnny.

private joker
06-10-2005, 05:19 AM
I'm constantly dumbfounded by guys who won't put the Jimmy Hat on. Especially poker players. Look at your EV. The downside to going bareback: pregnancy, STD. The downside to being strapped: slight loss of sensation.

Sure, sex with a condom doesn't feel as good, but you know what probably feels worse? The clap. And your girlfriend's mournful 200-yard stare when she's shuffling out of the abortion clinic.

Just put the damn thing on. Jesus.

SoSo
06-10-2005, 05:31 AM
Aids advice
Don't be silly
Put a condom
on your willy

jaxUp
06-10-2005, 05:34 AM
I said rarely. I have a serious gf, and it wouldn't be the end of the world if she got pregnant, and I don't need to worry about STDs (we were both virgins when we met). So I guess I'm skewing the results a bit. But if this was not the case, then a dome is essential

AEKDBet
06-10-2005, 06:44 AM
How about, how many of us have actually been tested?

Its either free or really cheap at university health centers if you're a student..... so I hear.

1800GAMBLER
06-10-2005, 06:44 AM
... but it feels like you are having sex with a rubber duck.

BusterStacks
06-10-2005, 06:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yep. I have worn a condom a total of ONCE in my life and up until recently was highly promiscuous. Sometimes you wanna gamb0000000l.

hoyaboy1
06-10-2005, 07:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yep. I have worn a condom a total of ONCE in my life and up until recently was highly promiscuous. Sometimes you wanna gamb0000000l.

[/ QUOTE ]

at least all the kids you create will be 9s.

Chairman Wood
06-10-2005, 07:20 AM
Basic rule, until I find out she's clean and she's on the pill (i.e. I have been dating her for a while and we have been over this and have seen the evidence) I wrap it. Afterwards it's all go. In the words of the great philospher poet Cordozar Broadus
"You know I ain't with that [censored] lieutenant. Ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it."

steelcmg
06-10-2005, 07:51 AM
Just put it in the pooper. Then u just have to worry about poop dick for the most part.

CieloAzor
06-10-2005, 08:38 AM
I know I SHOULD use a condom every time. Unfortunately, I don't always do what I should. If I don't have any condoms at the time or if the girl doesn't mention them, I'll willing to forego them. I've been lucky so far that everything's still in working order. No STDs as far as I can tell, though I ought to get tested anyway.

Then again, my luck hasn't been all good. I got this one "booty call" pregnant twice last year and ending up paying for half of the abortions. Honestly, I don't think the second one was mine. I DID use a condom that time, AND I pulled out...plus, she lies a lot. I still paid like a sucker.

jakethebake
06-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Where is "never because I'm married."?

usmfan
06-10-2005, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Where is "never because I'm married."?

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus, when I wasn't, I still wrapped it. Get a good condom and the loss of sensation is neglible. Unless you've been in a monogamous relationship for > 6 months and you've both been tested after 6 months. In that case, use a natural condom if you like (doesn't prevent STDs but does pregnancy).

BTW, happy birthday again today Jake.

chaas4747
06-10-2005, 10:59 AM
Long term Girlfriend, so I never wrap it. I was tested during college, because this chic I had banged had Gonorrhea, an the [censored] slut did not know if it was before me or after me. Needless to say she never met the folks.That was not fun.
I did take an HIV test last year during some life insurance screening, no worries, but it is still scary waiting for the results. Good news is I passed!

steelcmg
06-10-2005, 10:59 AM
I hate condoms make the bitch use one. Its not super great but atleast u can feel something.

jakethebake
06-10-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, happy birthday again today Jake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, man. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

man
06-10-2005, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But if this was not the case, then a dome is essential

[/ QUOTE ]
whenever I hear "dome" used in reference to this it always makes me think of a special condom for a choad.

is that how you spell it? maybe choade? chode? chowed?

JDalla
06-16-2005, 02:51 AM
Meet someone in the subway have you mike?

ChoicestHops
06-16-2005, 02:57 AM
Odds are way too high to catch something. Ive turned down sex because I didn't have a condom. I actually had to do this last Saturday night.

Estimated 25% of adults in America have genital herpes. That's what, 60 million people? 25% of those people dont show symptoms to begin with.

Now, If Im in a serious relationship it's completely different, but I'll always use a condom with a hook up.

Tron
06-16-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"You know I ain't with that [censored] lieutenant. Ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it."

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... And that's realer than Real-Deal-Holyfield

The Truth
06-16-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Sure, sex with a condom doesn't feel as good, but you know what probably feels worse? The clap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best. Quote. Ever.

SackUp
06-16-2005, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... And that's realer than Real-Deal-Holyfield

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you hookers and hoes know how I feel!

DBowling
06-16-2005, 03:40 AM
always, until we've dated for a long time

2+2 wannabe
06-16-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Then again, my luck hasn't been all good. I got this one "booty call" pregnant twice last year and ending up paying for half of the abortions.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you paid for one....

TStoneMBD
06-16-2005, 04:05 AM
gotta say im surprised with the results. i thought there would be alot more freestylers out there than this poll suggests.

raisethatmofo
06-16-2005, 04:09 AM

TStoneMBD
06-16-2005, 04:11 AM
ouch. nh. u pwned me.

KaneKungFu123
06-16-2005, 04:17 AM
the days after her period are always the happiest of my month.

Macdaddy Warsaw
06-16-2005, 04:23 AM
My ex (the only girl I've ever slept with) had the most irregular schedule ever. There were at least 3 pregnancy "scares" (2+ weeks overdue on period) in an 18 month relationship.

RubberDucky
06-16-2005, 04:27 AM
if you think she's spunky cover your monkey

billyjex
06-16-2005, 04:37 AM
too be honest I've never had good sex wearing a condom. I probably have had sex w/ too many girls without one but i was clean as of 8 months ago and i'm getting tested again -- and i really haven't been having a lot of sex anyway.

i dunno.. sex w/ a condom is not really worth my time. I'd rather get a blow job

imported_wingman
06-16-2005, 05:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
too be honest I've never had good sex wearing a condom. I probably have had sex w/ too many girls without one but i was clean as of 8 months ago and i'm getting tested again -- and i really haven't been having a lot of sex anyway.

i dunno.. sex w/ a condom is not really worth my time. I'd rather get a blow job

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to think like that. I got clap and chlamidia(SP?) in the same year and haven't had sex without a condom since. Sure, one of the chicks was a slap hound dirty leg, but the other was good. You never know where it's coming from until you wake up pissing razors.

PokerFink
06-16-2005, 05:27 AM
The only girl I ever didn't wrap it with was my the first girl I slept with (I dated her for a while). We were both virgins, and I stopped using condoms when she went on the pill.

Other than that, I have always wrapped it.

I actually turned down sex this past semester because I did not have a condom on me. It wasn't even a random hookup, I had been seing the girl rather frequently.

bernie
06-16-2005, 05:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your cock is small enough to fit in the whistle hole to know what that's like?

b

bernie
06-16-2005, 05:41 AM
You forgot 18 years worth of payments for a kid. That's alot of cash I'd rather not spend on some slut I pick up somewhere.

Not to mention it's so easy to clean up. Nothing like a chick standing up and dribbling all over your floor while she heads for the bathroom.

b

BoxTree
06-16-2005, 05:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing like a chick standing up and dribbling all over your floor while she heads for the bathroom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too...much...imagery.

jakethebake
06-16-2005, 09:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Odds are way too high to catch something. Ive turned down sex because I didn't have a condom. I actually had to do this last Saturday night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would a single guy be out on a Saturday night condomless?

StevieG
06-16-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When you want that woo woo

http://img165.echo.cx/img165/1668/ec7040b5xj.jpg

IndieMatty
06-16-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some guys. I have no idea why. Consider themselves not "condom in the wallet type guys".

These guys are idiots.

jakethebake
06-16-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Some guys. I have no idea why. Consider themselves not "condom in the wallet type guys".

These guys are idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

So they're either:

A) Not getting laid
B) Catching a disease

And they're doing this because they don't consider themselves "condom in the wallet guys"? Yes. They're clearly idiots.

LALDAAS
06-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Wrap it!

Reason #1 Have you ever listen to your friend screaming through the bathroom door because he is pissing razor blades.

Reason #2 Ill let you talk to this guy who works for me with 5 kids, all diffrent women, he is 30. $$$ OUCH! $$$

Sponger15SB
06-16-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
always, until we've dated for a long time

[/ QUOTE ]

Do women suddenly lose the STDs the longer you go out with them?

moondogg
06-16-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

These guys are idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://scoutalog.com/items/badges/scouts/rank/Scout-2-1f.jpg