PDA

View Full Version : Want opinions on a situation.

Daliman
06-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Ok, so, my buddy, the same guy with the psycho girl he is STILL dating, calls me the other night, and relates a story to me, the jist of which is this;

He had a lot of problems with his Ex while dating her, and one was that his Ex thought he was messing around with a co-worker, which he says he wasn't. He said she made his life hell about it, and I believe he did discuss the hassle with said girl at work. Anyways, later on, he finds out Ex had cheated on him, and I guess he in then screwed around with work girl.

Anyways, they broke up back in Jan, My friend has since moved 4 states away, and he is still in some contact with work girl. A couple days ago, work girl goes in to Ex's work, and introduces herself by name only, Ex thinks she's a customer, but then is informed this is the infamous girl from work. Ex gets flustered, and says, "It's so nice to finally meet you", and work girl says, "I'd just like to let you know that xxxxxx and Iweren't screwing around back then, but I WOULD like to thank you for a wonderful weekend with him once he found out you had screwed around on him".

My friend said he didn't condone it, but "the bitch got what she deserves" , and that it brought a smile to his face. I said "What the F is wrong with people? Is this girl 16!?!(no, she's about 30). How F'ing immature can you get!"
I also told him that while I can understand still harboring bad feelings, and I may have to in a similar situation previously, he should really get past that. He's happy now, dating plenty, and that was 5 months ago. He is kinda annoyed at me cuz he says only Me, his Mom, and Sister(my ex-gf, btw, that bitch........ /images/graemlins/grin.gif), reacted that way, but like 8 of his other friends gave an attagirl/boy. I said that is because we are dults, and the others are either trying to support him or just would never want to let him know they disagree. Big surprise, I called it like I saw it.

Anyways..

2+2 wannabe
06-10-2005, 01:28 AM
why would you even care? your friend didn't seek it out or anything - i think it's great.

ThaSaltCracka
06-10-2005, 01:32 AM
I am all for what happened, [censored] dat bitch in the pooper.

somethingstupid
06-10-2005, 01:59 AM
I didn't read any of your post. My advice: get drunk and then bang her.

Edge34
06-10-2005, 02:03 AM
It was kinda weak, but the cheating bitch got a little payback. Although, if one exists, its highly likely this was outside "revenge statute of limitations".

You weren't involved with it, but it was cool. Shrug, nod, and move on?

Daliman
06-10-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It was kinda weak, but the cheating bitch got a little payback. Although, if one exists, its highly likely this was outside "revenge statute of limitations".

You weren't involved with it, but it was cool. Shrug, nod, and move on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, my buddy has a lot of learning to do about relationships, or I wouldn't much care. He's still dating the email girl from threads 2 months ago.....

daveymck
06-10-2005, 04:50 AM
It sounds like your mate has a knack of picking up psycho girls, even the ex worker sounds a bit of a nutter.

If I were your friend it would make me smile too, yes its a bit nuts but face it its his past (so doesnt affect the now) and he didnt initiate it.