PDA

View Full Version : Worst hand ever

Luv2DriveTT
06-10-2005, 12:44 AM
I'm play at a table with two known 2+2'ers to my right (I got position, but they know I fold my blinds easy so it's a trade off I guess. Guy across from me is a known major snower. Preflop I have 24727, I raise, guy between us calls, and he 3-bets, I call. After the first draw I have 24747, he draws one, ... I am positive this guy is drawing rough (middle guy draws 3). I check, villain bets, I check-raise, middle folds, he 3-bets, I cap and I suddenly remember he is sitting on the button. DOH!

Moral of this story - position position position....

and always sit to the left of good players /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

dibbs
06-10-2005, 03:51 AM
well at least you know you had a good share of the better cards in the deck, somewhat of a moral victory.

curious, if you had the choice, would you rather sit to the left of the tables worst player or the tables best player?

Luv2DriveTT
06-10-2005, 10:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
well at least you know you had a good share of the better cards in the deck, somewhat of a moral victory.

curious, if you had the choice, would you rather sit to the left of the tables worst player or the tables best player?

[/ QUOTE ]

A loose passive player won't be affected as much by Hero's position because he doesn't know better. However I can greatly take advantage of my position against a good tight thinking player.

canis582
06-10-2005, 10:27 AM
are you kjo something, TT? i was getting my cock rocked HU last night. My handle is my UB name.

Luv2DriveTT
06-10-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
are you kjo something, TT? i was getting my cock rocked HU last night. My handle is my UB name.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played in that game, but I'm not who you think. I was card dead for 1 hour< ithink I played 2 hands and dropped 9 BB. Too bad, it was a fantastic table... some seriously agressive bad players - lots of money for the player who is willing to be paitent and cautious.