PDA

View Full Version : 2/4 PT Analysis

KCheng
06-09-2005, 11:08 PM
This is my first time posting a PT analysis hand, so please redirect me if I'm posting in the wrong forum.

Anyway, I consider myself to be a pretty decent player, having made a significant amount of money at .50/1 and at 1/2 (6 max). I moved up in limits to 2/4, but have found myself on a nasty downswing. My sample size for 2/4 is relatively small (9729 hands), but I am curious if there are any obvious flaws sticking out in my game according to these stats.

PT 2/4 Stats (https://webdrive.service.emory.edu/users/kcheng2/Poker/PT-Stats.jpg) (Click to open stats)

I have been rereading SSHE recently to find things I have missed or forgotten. Thanks for your help guys!

r2b2
06-09-2005, 11:32 PM
I found the link illegible. I can ususally read PT posts.

KCheng
06-09-2005, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I found the link illegible. I can ususally read PT posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

So the link wouldn't give you access?

spigge
06-10-2005, 03:27 AM
it's picture, remembered to expand it?

KCheng
06-10-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it's picture, remembered to expand it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a feeling auto-resizing was doing some tricks there. spiige: can you see it okay?

Thanks!

spigge
06-10-2005, 03:53 AM
Yes. Had to expand it because I have autoresizing turned off in IE, so opened quite blurry.

ps. I guess you would get someone comment more easily in small stakes forum

Dangergirl
06-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Post this in the small stakes forum and you will probably get better responses. Some of the main problems I see with your stats are you are not raising preflop enough. 5% is clearly not enough. This should be 8% or higher. You are also not stealing blinds enough as this should be 30% or higher. Your WTSD is also pretty low. Other then that refer to btspider's sticky it goes over PT stats.

KCheng
06-10-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Post this in the small stakes forum and you will probably get better responses. Some of the main problems I see with your stats are you are not raising preflop enough. 5% is clearly not enough. This should be 8% or higher. You are also not stealing blinds enough as this should be 30% or higher. Your WTSD is also pretty low. Other then that refer to btspider's sticky it goes over PT stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the help. I've posted to the Micro-Limit forum, and people are a great help there. Thanks again!

VegasVixen
06-10-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Do u have a link for Btspider's sticky? I searched the name here and on PT forum, no results... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dangergirl
06-10-2005, 02:15 PM
Here it is.

Microlimit FAQ (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1659321&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

Sorry I gave you the wrong name. It is posted as a sticky at the top of the Microlimit Forums /images/graemlins/smile.gif