PDA

View Full Version : Mattias Andersson

istewart
06-09-2005, 04:43 PM
Does anyone remember any hand he was in during the WSOP coverage where he made a postflop decision?

Thank you.

BabyJesus
06-09-2005, 04:47 PM
He had AQ spades vs gus handsen and some other guy.

Army Eye
06-09-2005, 04:48 PM
A couple come to mind..

Surprised you don't remember this one - the one with the KT5 two spades flop where everyone gets their money in (Mattias with AQ spades, Gus with 85 spades, some other guy with KT)

There was another where he got his chips in with pocket aces and nut flush draw against a made flush, he ended up hitting. I think the other guy was Hoeppner.

ClaytonN
06-09-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone remember any hand he was in during the WSOP coverage where he made a postflop decision?

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.

He had AQ, German guy has TT.

Flop comes Axx, andersson bets, german guy raises, andersson calls

turn comes Q. checked around.

River comes blank. Andersson bets like 1/6 the pot, German guy calls.

Beavis68
06-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Yes, he decided to soft play a friend he had a piece of post-flop.

Klepton
06-09-2005, 05:14 PM
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA

pooh74
06-09-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its actually JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

he's Swedish not Russian

Leeroy Jenkins
06-09-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYY JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN NSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

toots
06-09-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its actually JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, not this pointless argument again.

[ QUOTE ]
he's Swedish not Russian

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, there you have me. All along, I was thinking that he's just a loud-mouthed self-absorbed twit.

Thanks for straightening that one out for us.

IgorSmiles
06-09-2005, 06:40 PM
toots is on the money again. I especially love the interview where he says he doesnt show up other players....yeah, right.

Nagoo81
06-09-2005, 10:06 PM
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/%7Epn25/MattiasAndersonJa.gif

henrikrh
06-09-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYY JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN NSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[/ QUOTE ]

God damn it Leeroy, not again.

Russ McGinley
06-09-2005, 10:48 PM
At least he had chicken.

arvin
06-10-2005, 01:07 AM
He laid down a small pair on the river when re-raised by Dan Harrington who had flopped a set, then turned a full house.

LotsOfOuts69
06-10-2005, 03:55 AM
He had two balck aces one time and raised on the button, big blind called with King-something suited (of spades), flop comes queen high with all spades and they get all their money in on the flop, mattias turned a spade for the nut flush.

Ezcheeze
06-10-2005, 05:34 AM
This is the hand I was trying to remember. I think he played it horribly. After leading the flop and getting called by Harrington he could strongly consider giving up. He takes another shot at it, well ok, but then gets called! Now the river what is he trying to accomplish?? I don't remember how draw heavy the board was so checking to snap off bluffs might not be much of a factor. Betting still seems bad to me since it looks so unlikey harrington has a slightly better hand that will fold. It looks alot more like he has monster. Yuck. Really bad I play by JAAAA IMO.

wray
06-10-2005, 08:01 AM
Not really topic related. But what I thought was weird was when he's talking right on front of everyone then screaming crap. Then he says something like " I shouldn't do that because I have a cold". Heck, if you have a cold STFU!

BlackAces
06-10-2005, 08:55 AM
No draws at all. The flop came 933 and the turn was a K. I can understand maybe thinking your sixes are best on the flop, but why would you continue to push when someone like Harrington calls you?

Army Eye
06-10-2005, 02:11 PM
The icing on the cake of all this hilarious Mattias stuff is his trip report. I wonder if it's still around. He admits to soft-playing a friend because they had pieces of each other (totally oblivious), takes absolutely no responsibility for his screaming and frothing-at-the-mouth antics, basically saying he can't control it, and even has the nerve to say Gus Hansen was a bad sport for not shaking his hand. Yes, Mattias, picture of sportsmanship that he is!

chaas4747
06-10-2005, 02:40 PM
This is why the KC lowball wave is so funny to me. When Berman asked in no one at the table is going to pump their fist and Lederer says "I am going to dance, yell, point, do a jig". Just hilarious how he makes fun of all the antics.

ClaytonN
06-10-2005, 02:47 PM
I also read his trip report.

He also gets super tight, maybe because he just wants to get to the final table or something, so from 20 players down until like 9 he only decides to play like AK, and AA-QQ. So, it's understandable how he ends up being shortstack going into final 9.

otnemem
06-10-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is why the KC lowball wave is so funny to me. When Berman asked in no one at the table is going to pump their fist and Lederer says "I am going to dance, yell, point, do the jitterbug". Just hilarious how he makes fun of all the antics.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP (I'm a stickler.)