PDA

View Full Version : Life without OOT?

Pocket Trips
06-09-2005, 04:43 PM
we Just hired 4 new people in our office and as a result "on a temporary basis" I will have to share a computer with a coworker for the foreseeable future /images/graemlins/mad.gif

How am I going to remain as unproductive as possible when I no longer have access to OOT 24/7 between work and home?

tbach24
06-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Kill your co-worker

swede123
06-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Sharing a computer? You must have a job which doesn't actually involve using the computer much, or that sounds like the worst possible way to "save money." Seriously, most office type jobs these days pretty much require computers for everything, don't they?

Swede

Supersetoy
06-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Can you bring in a laptop?

Patrick del Poker Grande
06-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Uh... I guess the co-worker's our newest OOTiot?

pshreck
06-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Sounds like you have a really important job.

Pocket Trips
06-09-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BRILLIANT!

he is a summer intern and I will be "showing him the ropes" so I will just share my "secret" with him and threaten to kill him if he rats me out

Pocket Trips
06-09-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sharing a computer? You must have a job which doesn't actually involve using the computer much, or that sounds like the worst possible way to "save money." Seriously, most office type jobs these days pretty much require computers for everything, don't they?

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

We are going through a huge expansion and this is supposedly just goig to be till they are able to purchase and set up new pc's for everyone but the way things move in tyhis office it could be all summer. I use the computer mainly for databasing sales leads and coordinating schedules which shouldn't take up a lot of time but i somehow always manage to be doing something on the pc it seems

swede123
06-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Seriously, whenever my computer at work goes down due to a crash, power outage or whatever I just end up going home. I can't get a damn thing done without a computer, and it seems weird that a $500 item would be something they would skimp on when it comes to the bottomline.

Swede

Reef
06-09-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BRILLIANT!

he is a summer intern and I will be "showing him the ropes" so I will just share my "secret" with him and threaten to kill him if he rats me out

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd find out if he's a stiff-ass first

Pocket Trips
06-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Well if my boss had to spend $500 on a new pc he might not be able to afford the lamboghini (sp?) audi, or ferrari he owns.. plus the racing boats in Miami... damn i hate this bastard I work for /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Dead
06-09-2005, 05:05 PM
I will not miss you, Pocket Vagina.

durron597
06-09-2005, 05:10 PM
^
|
|
|
|

The poster above me is a huge troll