PDA

View Full Version : for pool player jim

brad
01-07-2003, 02:30 PM
so did u see my post about plan to satellite track drivers in oregon?

now you must concede. heh

brad
01-24-2003, 03:32 PM
jim jim where are you?

Jimbo
01-24-2003, 05:20 PM
No I did not see it Brad. I see you are still unwilling to provide links in your posts. Little has changed since I left except for the radical ramblings of Irishand which are new.

brad
01-24-2003, 06:31 PM
hold on i bumped this post which was a reminder.

Jimbo
01-24-2003, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the link Brad, have you really missed me that much? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Here is the last sentence from the first artilce "A final decision on the proposal is not expected to come until the 2005 legislative session at the earliest." Please remind me in 2005 (or later) and I will offer my concession at that time. You might want to bump this post every day as a reminder! LOL

brad
01-24-2003, 07:28 PM
if i remember you said like it will never happen.

fact is it might be implemented on a mass scale in certain areas as soon as 18-24 months.

in any case there certainly are plans for it to happen.

Jimbo
01-24-2003, 08:03 PM
"fact is it might be implemented on a mass scale in certain areas as soon as 18-24 months." This is what I like about you Brad, unsubstantited jumps to conclusions. It will never happen!! Now if it does I will offer my concession to you at that moment in time, not when some political kook from Oregon pays to have it studied, nor when you post that it happened (here in the USA) without documentation. If it happens after I die then you still lose since as far as I will be concerned it would have never happened. In fact if I commit suicide within 24 hours of your documented notification I reserve the right to consider that it still never happened!

brad
01-24-2003, 08:07 PM
well i said it was already implementedin england, not the usa.

'In fact if I commit suicide within 24 hours of your documented notification I reserve the right to consider that it still never happened!'

but now ill never post it so i guess youve won. ni han.