PDA

View Full Version : pscracked

jrc3719
06-09-2005, 02:19 AM
Has anyone tried to get the ebook pscracked free by depositing and joinng Noble Poker? I was dumb enough to try it and can't get the download. After joining Noble, you are supposed to let the site that sells the pscracked ebook know by 'clicking the link' and get the free download. The problem is that the only link there is is Noble Poker and they don't know what I'm talking about when asking about my 'free ebook'. Does anyone know how to get hold of Rob Eagle, the author, or whatever link the download is on? I WANT MY FREE BOOK, but think I got screwed. Please email me at jrc@mail2jim.com if you can help. - Thanks, Jim Carroll

grimel
06-09-2005, 03:49 AM
If you can withdraw your money from Noble (assuming you don't like the site) you didn't get screwed. If you would have bought the book, THEN you'd be screwed.

One small thing to think about - if ANYONE ever cracked a sites software, why would they give away the secrets (or even sell them for $20 a pop)?? Why let anyone in on the gravy train. Just beat the ever loving daylights out of the site and withdraw the cash by the truckload.