PDA

View Full Version : HU 3/6 stud hi/lo play hand perfectly IMO but unbelievable river

djk123
06-09-2005, 01:25 AM
7 Card Stud High-Low ($3/$6), Ante $0.10, Bring-In $1

3rd Street - (0.066 SB)

Seat 4: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___brings-in___raises___calls
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif___raises___raises

4th Street - (6.066 SB)

Seat 4: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif___ bets

5th Street - (4.033 BB)

Seat 4: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif___ bets

6th Street - (6.033 BB)

Seat 4: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif ___ bets

River - (8.033 BB)

Seat 4: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif xx___bets
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif___checks___calls

Showdown

Seat 4: 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif
Hero: A/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif

Total Pot - (10.033 BB)

Trix
06-09-2005, 01:48 AM
Did this actually happen or are you making it up ? , this is truely unbelievable.

tongni
06-09-2005, 01:51 AM
I, for one, am shocked.

imported_CaseClosed326
06-09-2005, 02:29 AM
I am 3 tabling, so I have no idea what is going on. Massive suckout I assume?

BusterStacks
06-09-2005, 04:27 AM
I'm doing nothing except reading this post intently and still have no idea what is going on. Massive suckout I assume?

imported_CaseClosed326
06-09-2005, 04:33 AM
Oooooh. He hit trips to beat his aces high and a seven to have a low hand to scoop the pot....??? Close?

mperich
06-09-2005, 04:43 AM
God im glad I dont post in the stud forum, that is so confusing. And yah he GOT SUCKED OUT ON BY A 12 OUTER OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE HORROR. (there was no low btw). Note his opponent also had a bunch of outs for the low side of the pot too. Also, who plays headsup 3/6stud8? Isnt the rake killer? End rant.

-Mike

donger
06-09-2005, 05:10 AM
http://larry.teamoverkill.com/pics/temp/worst_thread_ever.jpg

donger
06-09-2005, 05:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
God im glad I dont post in the stud forum, that is so confusing. And yah he GOT SUCKED OUT ON BY A 12 OUTER OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE HORROR. (there was no low btw). Note his opponent also had a bunch of outs for the low side of the pot too. Also, who plays headsup 3/6stud8? Isnt the rake killer? End rant.

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

The low draw's equity is never less than 33% after 4th street. He's supposed to fold and forfeit that for one bet? BAD BEAT! JOPKE!

djk123
06-09-2005, 07:26 PM
if u think about it, i was a huge favorite on 3rd street. A4A vs 7j7. he had a terrible hand up against mine. had him killed hi and a much better low draw then him. he ended up catching so many runner lows. i said it was an unbelievable river because the only way he could scoop the pot is by catching trips or two pair AND i had to not hit two pair or trips when he did. he did pick up the low draw tho after chasing like crazy.