PDA

View Full Version : A few things that I learned in Vegas

johnnybeef
06-09-2005, 12:32 AM
ok, so most of these will be funny for everyone here, but many will be inside jokes.....Have you ever heard of that?

So in chronological order, i present to you:

+ No matter how short and ugly you are, as long as you have a good voice, you can get laid (thanks dali...now i know that if by some freak occurence i become as short, annoying, and ugly as you, i will always be able to utilize my voice for trim).

+ it is very possible to turn $1000 into $7000+ within a matter of minutes at the blackjack tables.

+ it is even more possible to turn 11k into 0 within the same amount of time

+ the 8/16 is much more beatable than the 4/8 at the wynn...and no matter how beatable i think it is, the 10/20 omaha hilo should not be sat in without at least 200 bb.

+ it is possible for nursing home residents to have fun (this one is for you skipper /images/graemlins/laugh.gif...or should i say tommy bahama /images/graemlins/blush.gif)

+ skipperbob wasnt joking...yugo really is gay

+ jeans are really expensive

+ 9s8s of spades is a great hand to pull a stop n go on especially when your donk of an opponenet (who is cooncidentally one of your students) calls you with king high.

+ All of the best poker players from 2+2 come from iowa. (sorry i couldnt sweat you gigabet, but john hurst is pretty solid).

+ Lap dances are really expensive, and -EV (thanks for puting that hardbody on my lap usher...i really appreciated spending an extra $200 on her)

+ Suited is soooooooo much more vocal on these forums (hes dare i say shy in person?)

+ Slacker is really tall....and dorky /images/graemlins/grin.gif

+ Gay guys really can impregnate women after all (Zen your wife /images/graemlins/wink.gif is gorgeous)

+ I make many different sounds while snoring (you are gonna have to take grekehaus' word on this one)

+ Yugo really needs to go to the beach (or anywhere outside of his house really) to get some sun on his legs and some influence on his life that is not 2+2.

+ Cool people actually hang out with dali (wsup donn???!!!)

thats all for now, im sure ill post a few more as they come to me.

In all seriousness, i had a blast with all of you, and i look forward to seeing everyone next year. Hit me up on aim at johnnyfnstellar my dudes.

John,

or Beefcake, or Beefy, or Johnny, or whatever the hell else...

SuitedSixes
06-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Nice avatar.

SlackerMcFly
06-09-2005, 01:24 PM
http://usera.imagecave.com/BSwing23/ACE.jpg

The Yugoslavian
06-09-2005, 01:46 PM
I'll share an abbreviated trip report myself in this thread...

Number of times:
-> Rojosox turned down scrippas after winning a cool 15k: infinitely more times than he should have
-> I got crap for being a GigaFan: 40+ /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
-> I went to sleep after when I usually get up for work: 3/5 mornings
-> I got a lap dance: 8+
-> I melted away into a sublime, relaxed trance, completely at peace with the world: 8+
-> Suited was a total downer: every time I f*ckin' talked to him after the first night... /images/graemlins/mad.gif
-> I yelled 'ship it' watching the final table: 6 (and I'm not sure Giga even won that many hands..I was resorting to split pots after awhile /images/graemlins/mad.gif)
-> Each of us said EHOT: 100+
-> I slept with GrekeHaus: 1 /images/graemlins/shocked.gif
-> Raptor didn't take a scrippa up on a 26 second 'last longer' bet....once, /images/graemlins/confused.gif
-> Dali went off about his virtual penis: 3+
-> Someone made a joke about me being gay: every 2 minutes (every minute when SkipperBob was present, /images/graemlins/mad.gif)
-> TheUsher got into a car accident: 1 /images/graemlins/crazy.gif
-> Someone mentioned Craig's 'surgical assistant' Brynn was hot: 40+
-> I slept with TheUsher: 2 /images/graemlins/blush.gif
-> Raptor said he, ‘hated life’: every hour of every day
-> Someone called Rojosox a ‘luckbox’: 20+ /images/graemlins/wink.gif
-> I called Irie and heard, ‘I’m with [fillintheblank] stripper(s) and we’re [fillintheblank]’: every time /images/graemlins/smirk.gif
-> JohnnyBeef complimented himself: lost track at 70+ /images/graemlins/cool.gif
-> Slacker's electronic horse won: every @%@#!$ time!
-> Raptor received or sent a text message: a bajillion....
-> TheUsher pwn3d the craps table: 3+ /images/graemlins/grin.gif
-> I saw some skanky teenage girl rammer her tongue down Rap's throat: once
-> SkipperFuckingBob was 'going to bed': every damn night at 7pm sharp /images/graemlins/confused.gif

EHOT?

Ship it BATCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Yugoslav

johnnybeef
06-09-2005, 02:39 PM
pardon my drunkness, but EHOT???

skipperbob
06-09-2005, 02:49 PM
I only recently figured-out "pwn'd"; now I gotta work on "EHOT" ? WTF? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

microbet
06-09-2005, 02:51 PM
WTF? What the fu.ck does that mean?

skipperbob
06-09-2005, 02:56 PM
http://usera.imagecave.com/BSwing23/22_6.jpg
SkipperBob is on the left; I don't know who the oldrunkfool on the right is /images/graemlins/confused.gif

SuitedSixes
06-09-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

-> Suited was a total downer: every time I f*ckin' talked to him after the first night... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes me sad.

Edit: Anti-Citanuled for the sake of kindness

skipperbob
06-09-2005, 03:01 PM
BTW: Of all the people in the world that should not laugh at the pic of "SFB" it's Irieguy; That's you Dude in 30 years /images/graemlins/frown.gif

SlackerMcFly
06-09-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Suited was a total downer: every time I f*ckin' talked to him after the first night...

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? He was upbeat and happy, snickering, drinking and hooting it up the whole 4 days I was around him. Except for when Yugo...... Hmmmm.. Never mind.

Slacker - Who now has an avatar!

SlackerMcFly
06-09-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
SkipperBob is on the left; I don't know who the oldrunkfool on the right is

[/ QUOTE ]

The one on the right is Raptor. Losing GigaDollars at Black Jack ages one quickly. The more you lose, the faster you age. He must be 250 years old by now.

EHOT

johnnybeef
06-09-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Suited was a total downer: every time I f*ckin' talked to him after the first night...

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? He was upbeat and happy, snickering, drinking and hooting it up the whole 4 days I was around him. Except for when Yugo...... Hmmmm.. Never mind.

Slacker - Who now has an avatar!

[/ QUOTE ]

i will eat your children

edit: it was a life long goal of mine to avoid having my picture on the internet. how does that make you feel to crush the hopes and dreams of a young, nubile, sweet, charming, intellegent beefcake?

The Yugoslavian
06-09-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes me sad.

Edit: Anti-Citanuled for the sake of kindness

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah!! Actually, I really enjoyed meeting and talking with you. I just wish you could have had even more fun than you did.....variance is a biaatch.

EHOT?

Bwahahahahhaa, pwn3d!

Yugoslav

SlackerMcFly
06-09-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i will eat your children

edit: it was a life long goal of mine to avoid having my picture on the internet. how does that make you feel to crush the hopes and dreams of a young, nubile, sweet, charming, intellegent beefcake?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have stopped at young in the name of accuracy. Re-read the irony in your spelling of "intelligent".

Slacker - Who is going to make fridge magnets out of his avatar and sell them online. Bwahaahaaa!

ilya
06-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Y'all had way too much fun. I hate y'all! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

The Yugoslavian
06-09-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brooklyn in da house!!!

Yugoslav
Who thinks you should get back to grand slammin' so you can join everyone next time, /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

ilya
06-09-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Who thinks you should get back to grand slammin' so you can join everyone next time, /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

I must say I like that line of thinking.

johnnybeef
06-09-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you have no idea....i lost almost my entire bankroll, accumulated an enourmous credit card debt, have a terrible picture of me floating around these forums, and am currently playing the 11s all due to this trip. i'd do it over in a heartbeat.

LeVoodoo
06-09-2005, 06:44 PM
If you guys don't mind identifying yourselves...

Who's Who pt.1 (http://usera.imagecave.com/BSwing23/22_3.jpg)

or here..

Who's Who pt.2 (http://usera.imagecave.com/BSwing23/vegas.jpg)

I'm going to go on a limb and say that the peja stojakovic looking fellow is yugo, and that the guy with 'Craig' on his shirt is Craig.

johnnybeef
06-09-2005, 06:52 PM
whos who pt 1 from left to right:

skipperbob (the santaclaus looking fellow with the got whine hat on), raptor (in the for ground), the usher, daliman, daliman's boy donn whos 2+2 name escapes me currently, and the corona is mine.

whos who 2: yugo, grekehaus, irieguy, macpherzen

The Yugoslavian
06-09-2005, 07:22 PM
What thread were those pictures posted in? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yugoslav

Unarmed
06-14-2005, 01:55 PM
skipperbob = Don Cherry

Only Apathy will get that.

mosdef
06-14-2005, 02:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]