PDA

View Full Version : HIgher stakes players winrate at lower games?

Salerosa
06-08-2005, 11:33 PM
Hi, I am relatively new to internet poker but am fairly experienced as a mid-stakes live player. I have been playing the 50 dollar tables and winning 23.4 BB per 100 4 tabling for the 5,000 and some odd hands I have played at that level. I know that sample size is much to small to really tell much but I feel that these games are pretty soft and while it is wierd not being able to see your opponent I feel that I am pretty able to read these players with only poker tracker stats and thier actions at the table.

What I am curious about is what were your winrates at these stakes when you played them, as I feel like I am ready to move up quicker than my bankroll will allow (which I know is not smart), but I feel like these games are so soft that barring very bad luck I can win at higher internet games as well. What do you think your winrate would be now if you went back to playing them?

Any thoughts and/or comments appreciated.

Salerosa
06-09-2005, 08:44 AM
No input anyone?

Yeti
06-09-2005, 08:54 AM
8PTBB/100 is good at the $100NL (or was in my day). Move up when your bankroll is enough for you to not play scared.