PDA

View Full Version : a good evening

ThaSaltCracka
06-08-2005, 09:15 PM
so after getting off work, which was rather tough(physically), I swung by the local mart and bought a sixer of Pyramid IPA and some fried chicken, and figured I would just kick it and watch the M's game. Great weather down here in pwntown, about 70, nice breeze. Anyways, a much as I like the M's, watchin Dontrelle is great. Total throwback player with lots of enthusiasm. Good to boot. I like this Marlins team, hopefully the M's pull it out.

Anyways, hopefully everyone is having a nice night as well.

kerssens
06-08-2005, 09:17 PM
I was watching the M's but I've switched over to the Simpsons...its the one where Ned opens up Praiseland.

ThaSaltCracka
06-08-2005, 09:18 PM
gotta watch D Train, and who are all these youngin on the M's tonight, jeez....

MarkL444
06-08-2005, 09:18 PM
i just woke up

ThaSaltCracka
06-08-2005, 09:19 PM
wtf...isn't it 8pm there?

kerssens
06-08-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
gotta watch D Train, and who are all these youngin on the M's tonight, jeez....

[/ QUOTE ]

I drop off the face of the earth for a week and when I get back they have guys like Michael Morse and Rene Rivera playing....almost King Felix time.

deacsoft
06-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Let's see... I slept in late, studied some poker for a while, played a little yahoo pool, went outside and threw the frisbee, went swimming, and just got home from getting some tacos for dinner. Now one of my friends is bringing a bunch of people over of drinks. All-in all, a good day.

Cheers.

Phoenix1010
06-08-2005, 09:23 PM
I like chill days like that. Yesterday I decided to take a day off from poker and just drank some beer and sat around watching movies on demand. Then I played some Super Baseball 2020 on the Genesis. I got a little tipsy and went and saw Sin City again at the theater down the block. It was a nice time. Unfourtunately I've been pokering all day to make up for it. Hope everyone is having a good day.

ThaSaltCracka
06-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Bring up tha new Big Cat!!!

Chad Bentz??? Jim Abbot Part 2?????

Also, Deac and Phoenix, those sound like nice days, lucky fucvkers, ya'll don't work.

kerssens
06-08-2005, 09:25 PM
I went to work. I lifted. I watched some M's and Simpsons. Had a Lean Pocket and milk. Now I'm drinking water.

ThaSaltCracka
06-08-2005, 09:27 PM
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Craccccckker Jackss!!!!

I might try to come up for a game near the end of June. Possible duece deuce gathering?

kerssens
06-08-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Craccccckker Jackss!!!!

I might try to come up for a game near the end of June. Possible duece deuce gathering?

[/ QUOTE ]

You comin to the 4th?

ThaSaltCracka
06-08-2005, 09:30 PM
naw, my cuz invited me to go with his fanily and friends to Detroit lake down here. I think it may be to far of a drive for me this year, to bad too, because that was mad fun. Lets go to a game in late june. I would drive up for sure.

deacsoft
06-08-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
those sound like nice days, lucky fucvkers, ya'll don't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I try to work extra hard the rest of the year so I can take some time off durring the summer months and enjoy the sunshine. It was in the low 80s all day today. I play poker and write so I have the luxury of making my own hours. So, I think that I've already earned the time off. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm trying to make my whole summer feel like one big weekend.

SomethingClever
06-08-2005, 09:31 PM
It is a nice night tonight here in pwntown.... about to go outside, have a beer and play with the dog myself.

pwn

kerssens
06-08-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
naw, my cuz invited me to go with his fanily and friends to Detroit lake down here. I think it may be to far of a drive for me this year, to bad too, because that was mad fun. Lets go to a game in late june. I would drive up for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

I decided that I'm not gonna drink until the 4th but I'll have to relax on that a little when you come up.

kerssens
06-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Boone tags and goes from first to third on a flyout to right.

ThaSaltCracka
06-08-2005, 09:42 PM
pwn, nice indeed.

ThaSaltCracka
06-08-2005, 09:44 PM
lets get er done,[censored] maybe mid July, lets do it then, against Baltimore, July 15th.

ThaSaltCracka
06-08-2005, 09:44 PM
douche /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kerssens
06-08-2005, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lets get er done,[censored] maybe mid July, lets do it then, against Baltimore, July 15th.

[/ QUOTE ]

alright....maybe Joel can hook up some tickets too.

ThaSaltCracka
06-08-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

alright....maybe Joel can hook up some tickets too.

[/ QUOTE ]YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MarkL444
06-08-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wtf...isn't it 8pm there?

[/ QUOTE ]

dude michigan is EST

jakethebake
06-08-2005, 10:55 PM
I almost understood the whole op. After that...WTF? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ThaSaltCracka
06-08-2005, 11:00 PM
u having a good night?

jason_t
06-08-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so after getting off work, which was rather tough(physically), I swung by the local mart and bought a sixer of Pyramid IPA and some fried chicken, and figured I would just kick it and watch the M's game. Great weather down here in pwntown, about 70, nice breeze. Anyways, a much as I like the M's, watchin Dontrelle is great. Total throwback player with lots of enthusiasm. Good to boot. I like this Marlins team, hopefully the M's pull it out.

Anyways, hopefully everyone is having a nice night as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post made me smile. Thank you. After waking up ridiculously early to study, I went to class and studied in the afternoon and met with my advisor. Then I went to the beach and looked at girls and now I'm kicking back at my studio drinking beer, cooking dinner and watching the rubber match of the Detroit/Los Angeles series. Tonight I'll probably go play at the Commerce.

SomethingClever
06-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Hey... we need to get another pwntown homegame together pronto.

The crew in southeast is getting evicted, so maybe we could do it at my place, or one of my friends' houses.

ThaSaltCracka
06-09-2005, 02:49 AM
or my place ...

BusterStacks
06-09-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

The crew in southeast is getting evicted, so maybe we could do it at my place, or one of my friends' houses.

[/ QUOTE ]

why don't we just kick in on a god damn hotel. this is ridiculous, nobody plays cards in person anymore. TILT!!!

Popinjay
06-09-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why don't we just kick in on a god damn hotel. this is ridiculous, nobody plays cards in person anymore. TILT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I be young Miami?

-Skeme-
06-09-2005, 03:07 AM
Where do you work?

dr. klopek
06-09-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're the one who flat out refuses to play NL.